Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

• Darwins +467/-16

Now, I am not by any means an expert on the path in which the Earth orbits the sun,
This is entirely apparent from what you write
I am inclined to believe that that path is a precise path taken by the Earth, and if that path were thrown off (I'm not going to throw a number out because I do not know, the foot analysis was meant to be taken as just example, not scientific fact), our life on this planet would cease to exist.
Utter garbage - You know, I have some faith in the intelligence of people, but here my will to continue is failing. We have known for hundreds of years that the Earth's orbit around the sun is an ellipse, its shortest radius is 5 Million Kms shorter than the longest. 

I guess what I'm trying to say, is being an engineer and all,
You are not an engineer - why are you lying?
is I believe there are things in this universe that lack common sense to be explained with.....  As a believer, that is one aspect of my belief of God.  Just think about the amount of precision that goes on in our galaxy's orbital system,
Yes, I, unlike you, have thought about it - it is not very precise at all.

God is not necessary.

Your post is the same as a piece of stupidity common on the internet as a facebook extract. I posted the shortened reply to accompany you on the shortened bus.

Have a look here: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=19384.0
Changed Change Reason Date