Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

Global Moderator

• Darwins +543/-19

No actually the Bible shows that man didn't eat animals until after the flood.  Then was permission given for them to eat animals and a fear of humans befell the animals.
I feel I must correct you here:

Ge:1:26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Then we have:
Ge:4:2: And she again bare his brother Abel.  And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
Ge:4:4: And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof.  And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

You may agree that it is normal for shepherds eat sheep and to sell the sheep for meat.

Ge:4:20: And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

Now people who "have cattle" (and this includes all types of domestic/farmyard) also eat their meat.

All this was before the alleged Flood.

Absent any statement denying the eating of meat, we must assume that God, who liked animal sacrifice created man to eat meat. You will note that our teeth and digestive system are designed for an omnivorous diet. You will say that God designed teeth and the digestive system: He therefore did it so we might eat both meat and vegetables.

Well if they had actually read the Bible they would have read that God is going to "bring to ruin those ruining the earth."  (Revelation 11:18)
I think you will find that "those who destroy the earth" refers to "the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit" rather than Brazilian loggers.

Re:11:7: And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Re:11:18: And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

I would be interested in your comments, as, regrettably, your statements do not seem to accord with fact.

Perhaps you could find time to clarify?
Changed Change Reason Date