Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

• Darwins +468/-16

Often when we encounter a homeless person who asks for money, our inclination is to instead buy them a meal. Not what they asked for, but what we decided was best for them.

It's possible to apply that to God with any sort of prayer request - He will do what He knows to be in our best interests, even if we don't agree or see the reason.

Just a thought. Have a good weekend.
Of course I should be replying to your wife, rather than you - please pass the message on.

The fault that she has in her analogy is that she thinks that God thinks like she does. This is quite amazing - she thinks that God acts just like any female, western, Christian in a prosperous country. (Of course, this is laughable!)

Tell us, does your wife think she behaves like God, or does she think that God behaves like her?

Has she not read the Bible? Can your wife not recall that Jesus said, "The poor will always be with us." How much clearer can the Son of God be? He does nothing for the poor on earth, He does it in heaven.

So, I am afraid your wife is just another silly woman with vacuous ideas; ideas she thinks God ought to be doing, so He can be more like her. Women, according to Jesus, should really not be preaching, even though you, as her husband, have given her permission.

It is therefore with some sorrow that I must say that you are an irresponsible husband, 1Cor. 14:35: And if they desire to learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home; for it is a shame for a woman to speak in a church. Well, of course, this is not the church, but surely you teach her The Bible and God's Word?

I do hope this True Christian Message reaches your heart and soul, and that of your wife too (although the bible is a little vague on women having souls.)

I will pray for your marriage to recover and that you might both walk in the Light of Christ... Amen.

Changed Change Reason Date