Karma reasons for concrete message

Grimm

• Darwins +61/-1

You see, sister, I've got better things to do with my time than to blame religion for the world;'s problems and my own problems as well.

I have a life, and will not always be here to answer promptly to a valid point in the midst of invalid ones.

I've been teaching myself Linux, which requires reading and learning. Try it some time. Get a life.
Stop crying like babies and step out into the universe.

... oh good gravy.

Euroclydon, I'm a certified Linux admin and an IT professional managing several thousand users across three states and twelve facilities, most with mission-critical systems.  I read two to three novel-length books a week, and blahblahblah...

If you think that makes me somehow qualified for awesomeness... it doesn't.   Not in the slightest.  It doesn't mean anything except that I'm competent at my job.

And if you think a screenshot of Firefox, your process tree, a filesystem manager, and your MP3 player on transparent terminal panels under Linux mint is /impressive/, somehow, you are in for a world of shock when you actually get done with that learnin' there, son.

You want to impress people with your knowledge?  Posting desktop screenies that include a couple of pachinko machines and some simple scripting hacks ain't exactly doing it.
Changed Change Reason Date
BaalServant pachinco machines - awesome analogy July 03, 2012, 04:05:10 PM