Karma reasons for concrete message

Anfauglir

Global Moderator

• Darwins +485/-5

DT, please slow down, take more care with your quotes, and use the "Preview" button.  You are making a bit of a mess at the moment.

Hello, DT, welcome to WWGHA.  My use of green boldface font indicates that I am speaking as a moderator, not as a participant in the discussion.

You appear to be having some difficulties with the quoting function.  I suggest you spend some time in the Test Area experimenting with it so you can get the hang of it.  The Test Area is located here:
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/board,28.0.html

Use of the Preview button before you submit a post will also assist you in determining whether your post has any formatting errors.

first of all, please work on your quoting.  There is a link in my sig that should help.  It will make your posts easier to understand.
Quoting Tutorial

DT, you have now been asked at least three times to take more care with your posts when you are quoting, and have been given links to the tutorials to teach you how to do it.

You have now had sufficient time to learn how to do it.  I would hate to have to think that any errors you made in future were therefore deliberate, and be placed in the position where I would have to delete those posts.
Changed Change Reason Date
Benny throw it down bubba June 17, 2013, 12:40:46 AM