Karma reasons for concrete message

Anfauglir

• Darwins +371/-4

^ Well, it sure is better than eternal torture :P

There's your answer.

Oh, well that makes it all perfectly acceptable then.  So if I rape someone, but in my defence point out that "at least I didn't kill them", I should be let off - is that your point?

I'd thought that just maybe you were prepared to actually put a little thought into the discussion, but from this 1st-grade answer it seems not.  I'm not sure if that's because you just can't be bothered, or because the magnitude of the question I was asking you to contemplate was just too much for you. 

Like I said, I understand completely why you don't want to think about it.  We see a lot of that attitude from believers - it shares a lot of characteristics with people in abusive relationships, who stress that despite the number of beatings they get from the guy, he is a real nice guy, honest, because sometimes he can be really nice and buys them flowers.

That's really the only answer you have?  That because your god only tortures people for a couple days, we should love him because he COULD have tortured us for a lot longer if he'd wanted to?

Explain again this "god of love" business?
Changed Change Reason Date
bertatberts None should take back his spite he ruined your clean slate. December 19, 2012, 09:18:56 AM