Karma reasons for concrete message

Anfauglir

Global Moderator

• Darwins +411/-5

Today, right at this moment my God is introducing Himself to you through me.

I AM THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, AND I SENT MY SON TO SAVE YOUR SIN WHOSE EVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL BE SAVED.

now you have all the freedom in the universe to choose.
What do you say?

I say.....sorry, anasu - the day before you said that, Imhotep said to me:

"I AM THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, ALLAH THE ONE AND ONLY"

And when he did so, I started to believe in Allah - which of course means that Christ was NOT the son of god.  But now YOu have come along and said something different!  Who am I to believe??!!

Today, a Hindu - let's call him Ardeth - said to me:

"I AM THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, LORD BRAHMA"

Which again means that what YOU have said cannot be true - Brahma never had a son called Christ!

So now I am in a quandry.  Three of you are all saying "my god is the one - believe!"  But you can't all be right.  Unfortunately, when there are a number of competing claims, none of which has any more evidence than the others, there is no reason whatsoever to pick one over any other.  But you say I must choose.....

Okay then....I choose to believe the Hindu, and believe that Lord Brahma created the universe.

Did I make the right choice?  How can I tell?  What reason can you give me to believe in your god, that the Hindu could not say applies equally to HIS god?
Changed Change Reason Date
Boots the last phrase after the comma is the kicker August 29, 2012, 01:18:09 PM