I nearly voted for:"God or gods are not likely".
I probably would have voted that if the wording had been:"God or gods are EXTREMELY unlikely"
So I went for the stronger option which is more honest for me. I have many reasons to be almost entirely sure there are no gods, the few key reasons being:
- any god or complex god-like thing would itself have needed to evolve from simpler beginnings
- "creation" is full of design errors and inefficiencies
- random suffering (human and non-human) can't be reconciled with a god we can respect
- god can't communicate
- religion sucks - a decent god would fix it
- I've had no personal experiences of god - I sincerely gave it my best shot before coming to understand the silence.