I am not joking, you're taking to one of the most important persons of this century, and since I'm being honest, I'll say it all: by artificial intelligence I mean machines with the ability to think and feel emotions just like any human being... I know how "the soul" works.
This is the biggest humanistic work since the beggining of humanity, and I am bigger than Descartes, Freud, Aristotle or any other.
Now let me say it all: I am pointing at changing the world as a whole in so many aspects that you wouldn't be able to digest, and I'm weird enought to come to this forum and say it, and explain part of the escence of my work to everyone before publishing my book.
Wiki, check-list from DSM-IV, Narcissistic Personality Disorder:A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. Requires excessive admiration
5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Do the math, people.
Then please be gentle.
It's not his fault he's like this.