Karma reasons for concrete message

WayneHarropson

• Darwins +2/-39

I don't wish to interupt the existing debate any more than necessary, but your comment happened to grab my attention.

If god created Satan, controls Satan and has knowledge of everything Satan does as you have stated... then that would make Satan a proxy of god, and god an accessory before the fact for any evil perpetuated by his "bad cop". Therefore, by your own comment, evil can and should be attributed to your god.

For example, Hitler never directly murdered any Jews, gypsies or homosexuals during WWII, but it was on his orders and with the full knowledge that those serving underneath had carried out his commands. So, would you or would you not attribute evil to Hitler?

I'll one up you on that one.  Hitler, it could be said, survived an assassination attempt by standing in the blast shadow of the leg of a heavy desk or table in the same way I was protected by a shout in my Montclair story.  I give the credit for my providential incident to God, and Hitlers to Satan.  Satan is the god of this world, but He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.  So Hitler was more than lucky, I think God allowed Satan to protect Hitler because his job wasn't done.  Obama's job has just begun.

1 John 4:4
New King James Version (NKJV)
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Changed Change Reason Date
kaziglu bey Lunacy of the highest order. Talk to Bigfoot lately? February 05, 2013, 07:42:20 AM