Karma reasons for concrete message

One Above All

• Darwins +294/-37

Moreover, just think of the meaning of Lucifer and I. Think if that's what you want for you and your loved ones. A nick that represents everything that is evil and dirty, no matter what the bible says, Lucifer means evil, and this person uses that nick because atheists have NO RULES, no moral stablished and accepted, and it's not just his nick, but also the way he thinks and acts.

You don't know the meaning of my nickname[1], so don't even try to understand it. The only one who knows it is me and me alone.
EDIT: Asmoday already explained what the name "Lucifer" means, so I didn't feel the need to point it out a second time.

To him I am trash, my arguments are trash, and we, believers are inferior.

No life form is trash to me. Your arguments are, but not you. And don't even get me started on believers. I'll have you know that three of my former romantic partners were believers, and I loved each and every one of them more than you can comprehend. Believers are not trash or inferior because of their beliefs. It's their actions and intentions that dictate who they are.
 1. Id est: Why I chose it.
Changed Change Reason Date
Ate The Ism Respectful, objective, posts are generally optimal responses February 26, 2012, 08:10:33 PM