Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introductions / Re: Allow me to try this again a third time.
« Last post by Death over Life on Yesterday at 11:01:25 PM »
Many. A pantheon of sorts. And very provable unlike the Christians.

Well, I suppose you may just be the one who shuts down atheism! I've always maintained that if a god or gods were shown to exist, there would be no reason to be atheist. Perhaps another thread?

Don't worry, I'm looking for a challenge!

While I was scrolling through the forum, I found the thread a list of Gods and added my thoughts on the fact that there are so many Gods, or are there?

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,29705.0.html

Unfortunately, some of my words ended up in question marks, so you are going to have to use google translate yourself in order to see the message. Apparently, wwgha doesn't take to kindly to the Cyrillic language.

As mentioned, the Deities ARE real, but NOT the way you think they are! Pretty much everything will have to be straight from the beginning because what everybody has come to know about the Gods either came from Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, or came from nonsense (((Hollywood))) trash be it (((Disney))) or Marvel.

The post in a list of Gods is imho a great place to start. And I am not the one proving the Gods. It's just some great people have pointed me to facts and Truths about religion before Judaism, Christianity, and Islam that (((they))) have tried to supress from the people to keep us from learning about it. In fact, (((they))) are still trying to destroy this knowledge to this day, as they have been for the last 2,000 years. I have known about those like Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and Sumerianism for a while, but never really had a connection to them. At least now, I have an understanding of them that makes sense.
« Last post by jetson on Yesterday at 09:56:44 PM »

Well, I suppose you may just be the one who shuts down atheism! I've always maintained that if a god or gods were shown to exist, there would be no reason to be atheist. Perhaps another thread?
« Last post by Death over Life on Yesterday at 09:33:39 PM »
« Last post by jetson on Yesterday at 09:29:11 PM »
ummm...welcome back?

I'm still an atheist because there are no gods. Did you find one?
Religion & Society / Re: List of Gods
« Last post by Death over Life on Yesterday at 09:28:42 PM »
Something regarding the Deities that neither Middle-Eastern theists nor atheists like to discuss is many of the Deities in the Pagan pantheon are actually the exact same Deities. The only real difference in many of the Pagan deities are simply their names only because of the language their name is spoken of. Take one example, the Finnish God of thunder/lightning Perkele. Taken straight from wikipedia:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkele

The name is of Indo-European origin. Related gods from other areas are Perk?nas (Lithuania), P?rkons (Latvia), Percunis (Prussia), Piarun (Belarus), Peko or Pekolasõ (Estonia), Parjanya (India) and Perun or Piorun (Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia).

And for an even more interesting correlation, if you translate the Deities' names into English, the word that they translate to is the "ability" that they are.

From this example of names Perun. In google, translate, Perun literally translates into either lightning, or thunderbolt. What is Perun the God of? The God of thunder and lightning of course!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perun

The results from Google translate:

Ukranian: ?????
English: lightning

2 more translations:
noun

lightning
?????????, ?????

thunderbolt
????????, ?????, ???? ?????????

So, many of these Deities weren't even made up. They were simply based on something legitimate and real and the names are simply the language that is used to desribe the reality at hand, like English is lightning, and Loki is Scandinavian/Germanic. Once you begin to see this, you will start to see that the pantheon of Deities are indeed real, just not the way Christians and Muslims and Jews see it. That being said, there is an interesting topic that Christianity is in fact a stolen form of Paganism.
Introductions / Allow me to try this again a third time.
« Last post by Death over Life on Yesterday at 08:55:02 PM »
Hey everybody once again! To be honest, when I was last here, I raised some tensions and was a bit immature. In addition, I was assuming the forums would no longer exist because the forums would constantly crash and be down for days or even weeks at a time. I don't know if that has been fixed or not, but I am back a third time because I need to pick up where I left off.

For beginners, I genuinely apologize for my arrogance the previous time. I am glad that I did make that Donald Trump thread, but I apologize for that thread as well. I felt that the forum has been so sucked into the liberal/Democratic Party that I associated atheism with liberalism when I was an atheist. There are conservative atheists who are more conservative than right-wing Christians and they weren't being properly represented on these forums. I have realized the Truth about politics in that the Democrats and Republicans are the exact same in their agendas and that the ones who really own our government own both parties, so there will never be a political solution to the problems of our world. These people own the world and control everything in the world. Whether it is Dems, Repubs, or even terrorist groups like ISIS, (((they))) own it and use them as (((they))) see fit to use them.

And finally, you read that correctly, when I was an atheist. After realizing the Truth of what was going on in our world, I started to learn something that was more real to me than anything I had ever witnessed. The funny thing is, I NEVER witnessed atheists or theists discuss the concept of Deities in this way. Once I have finally understood these concepts and the reality behind them, I can no longer accept being an atheist. Don't worry, I still don't believe in that Judeo-Christian Islamic nonsense and never will! I have returned to myself and am now and forever more a Pagan! The specific branch of Paganism I am is described as an Odalist, stemming from the Nordic Rune Odal/Othala. There will be much more about this discussion later.

That being said, does Nam still post here? I have a wish to return to that argument we had because he deemed me a racist for calling Bernie Sanders a Jew while I called Trump a white person.

So, you will have a much better time with me this time around. I won't be the jerk I was, unless I need to be.

P.S. One of the reasons I am no longer an atheist is because I learned atheism is a tool (((they))) use to falsely make people think certain things so (((they))) can continue to destroy all life on Earth with little opposition because it's "politically incorrect".
Chatter / Re: Why do old people hate young people?
« Last post by shnozzola on Yesterday at 04:03:38 PM »
I getting old enough, I can't remember if I hate young people or not.  What were the cut off years again?
General Religious Discussion / Re: Genesis 3:22
« Last post by Emma286 on Yesterday at 02:43:48 PM »
Nope!

And I didn't notice any mention of God seeking forgiveness from anyone or anything for flooding the Earth as a result of an apparent temper tantrum.  That was murder!

I guess God is above feeling remorse. Even if he did commit one of the major sins!

« Last post by stuffin on Yesterday at 01:54:48 PM »
I have the ability to judge, God gave it to me when he made me. We judge things all the time. Why not God? I know cause the bible says.

I guess free will is not in play when it comes to judging God?
« Last post by Emma286 on Yesterday at 01:32:33 PM »
It also most definitely amounts to emotional blackmail.

Yes! That's it! Emotional blackmail. Emotional manipulation. Being led to feel guilty for feeling anger or resentment towards a certain person, even if those emotions are completely reasonable.

I agree with your summaries.

bty, "xian" is just shorthand for "christian." In greek, the X stands for "Christ." You might recognize it from X-mas. I just get lazy.

I didn't long look that word up and got a different definition! Guess there's more than one. Thanks for confirming!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10