Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
They identify with their 'team', and you know the saying "he may be an asshole, but he's our asshole".  People are far too willing to compromise themselves over stuff like this.
There are apparently people just completely fine with this.  Like some callers on Rush Limbaugh today (apparently - I've not listened myself):
"I'm all for what Gianforte did to that pajama boy."
"It's about time these reporters answer for their rudeness. They think they have a right."

I kinda wanna vomit.

I find this very disturbing that there are so many people who are okay with his behavior. 
Seriously, the standards must be pretty low, because that's a really poorly constructed article from any perspective.

I think he might have been going for funny haha, aimed at a young adult audience? it still fails, pretty hard even, but that's the only thing I can come up with to explain what he was trying to do.

It's just SO bad.

Was anyone able to view the comments? I couldn't get them to open last night, it didn't respond at all when I clickied the linkie.
EDIT: I'm in, going to waste some time reading the comments now.
Pretty sure that's out of state money.  Basically, people who think it's worth putting someone like this in office to shore up the R majority.
while skipping around the radio I happened to hear that caller today. Rush asked him a few questions to clarify the caller's position, which you just stated, and ultimately told the caller and listeners that he absolutely did not agree that anyone has a right to use physical violence against reporters just because you don't like the question. Or something to that effect. I didn't listen for very long and so I didn't get a feel for whether or not Rush still supported Gianforte as a candidate or not but apparently the Fox News eye witness has back peddled somewhat from their initial report.

I think that Rush has enough self-awareness to understand, or at a bare minimum be able to act like he understands, the issues surrounding Gianforte's response and actions.

I've not heard or read anything regarding the Fox News eye witnesses changing and/or clarifying their statements regarding the events.  For me at least, the audio recording is the most damning part of all of this, but wouldn't be surprised if the Fox News eye witnesses did have to clarify some things they said after their initial interview.

And, apparently, Gianforte has raised over $100k online for his campaign since the assault.

Imma go curl up into a ball and cry in the corner.
There are apparently people just completely fine with this.  Like some callers on Rush Limbaugh today (apparently - I've not listened myself):
"I'm all for what Gianforte did to that pajama boy."
"It's about time these reporters answer for their rudeness. They think they have a right."

I kinda wanna vomit.

while skipping around the radio I happened to hear that caller today. Rush asked him a few questions to clarify the caller's position, which you just stated, and ultimately told the caller and listeners that he absolutely did not agree that anyone has a right to use physical violence against reporters just because you don't like the question. Or something to that effect. I didn't listen for very long and so I didn't get a feel for whether or not Rush still supported Gianforte as a candidate or not but apparently the Fox News eye witness has back peddled somewhat from their initial report.
If he can get published by writing such a piece of crap as this, how many of us could get a piece in there? Does anyone want to join me in trying? Who wants to Poe the National Catholic Register?

The only piece I want to have in there is a big-ass article proving that Matthew Archbold is a sanctimonious little prick who needs to be slapped across his haughty fucking idiotic goddamn face.

Jesus H. Fucking christ that is one of the most infuriating shit articles I have fucking read lately and the more I think about it the more I want to shove my uncool foot down this asshole's stupid fucking throat.
So...his central thesis is basically, religion is the cool drug that ought to be peddled to people.

I don't know who this Matthew Archbold is but he's a fucking dumbass.  Good god what a fucking dumbass.
Of COURSE Rush Limbaugh will complain about the First Amendment rights of others, while hiding his own hypocritical self behind it.

I honestly can't f'ing believe the depths these people are willing to sink to. Absolutely disgusting behavior, and proud of it. They're just foul. Like rotting garbage is foul. Edit for clarity: I'm referring to the members of the Thug Republicans, not to Rush or other media people.
I read about this yesterday. It's appalling and unforgivable that such disgusting treatment of human beings is tolerated, overlooked, ignored, or flat out denied.

Fuck that, and fuck anyone who disregards it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10