Author Topic: My first post - and a thank you for this website.  (Read 579 times)

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
My first post - and a thank you for this website.
« on: October 16, 2009, 01:25:06 AM »
Firstly, this website and it's affiliates (godisimaginary, etc.) are fantastic. Beautifull, even. I have directed many people here as their one stop shop for god-killing.

This is my first post on WWGHA, and I have joined this forum because in the few weeks I have been reading through current and past topics, the rationality, civility, and wisdom of many of the members is truly humbling. I find myself wanting to converse with many of you, get to know you better, and maybe in time, be considered a kind of friend (even if I'm made out of text).

I am honestly stunned at the patience, and even compassion displayed when dealing with the indoctrinated masses that drift here like so many lemmings. I make every effort to be courteous and respectfull of those who Believe, but I must confess; I have a nasty tendency to get openly hostile with those that speak only in scripture.

And while I hold nothing against theists as human beings (some of my closest friends are theists), I hold a MAJOR grudge against their pretentiousness, their pathetic and misguided "sympathy" for non-believers, and what their ancient voodoo has done to the world I live in.

I also harbor a certain amount of jealousy. I'm envious of those who can convince themselves that all life's important questions are answered by the age of 10. I'm envious of a promised afterlife, where the ego continues on complete with occular and auditory perception and nerve endings (how else can I expect to experience all the delightfulll eternal tortures awaiting me in hellfire?)and one can reunite with passed loved ones. Who wouldn't want to believe that? The "knowledge" that such a place exists must be extremely comforting. I'm also envious that the theist can convince themselves of whatever they please. I'd imagine it would make many things in life much easier to deal with.

Unfortunately, despite a lifetime's worth of heartfelt attempts to see things as a theist sees them, the perspective is simply impossible for me - I simply can not get my head that far up my ass.

I am 29 years old and was raised in a non-practicing Irish Roman Catholic family, and the only times I attend church is for funerals and weddings.

I've never been religious, and I think I can say I've *never* bought into the divinity of Jesus, though I did, once upon a time, believe in some sort of God. Not a bible-god, but a supernatural (or alien) being or beings that was somehow guiding my day to day journey. I suppose I was agnostic. Over time however, starting around 22 or so, my superstitions rapidly began dissapearing due to simply being real with myself and being a student of life.

I have no formal education beyond a few semesters of junior college, however I am a voracious reader, listener, and a self-induced devotee to the pursuit of knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment. I have always prided myself on my logical and rational thought process, and I can only hear about talking snakes and magical superjews so many times before I begin to rub my temples and pray for the Apocalypse.

The word "atheist" was a hard word for me to accept - the stigma attached to it is tremendous, and the foam-at-the-mouth theists don't make it any easier.

It is therefore indescribably comforting to find this website - to find other cerebral and philosophical people, with humor to spare, skeptical and inquisitive and willing to confront the really tough questions head on, even if it sometimes means the answer isn't sunshine and lollipops, or "We don't know. Yet." I'm often satisfied with that answer, and I know many of you are, too.

Hopefully I can contribute to this forum in a positive manner. I will do my best to control my tounge when it comes to the hopelessly brain-washed, but I can't promise anything. I've always called bullshit when I see it/hear it, and I owe it to myself and the integrity of my character to continue to do so.

Here's a few more tidbits about me, for the record:

1.)I have my fingers in alot of pies. I'm a writer, musician (guitar, bass, violin, vocals, congas, piano, synth, turntables), music producer, small business owner, and occasional hustler. I also dabble in real estate.

2.)I've been told my awesomeness is stupifying. If I was any hipper, my ass would fall off.

3.)I hate 90% of stand-up comics. Not sure why... I think it often strikes me as a cry for attention, and comes across as slightly pathetic. But I LOVE the other 10% - George Carlin, Dennis Leary, Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Lenny Bruce, and a few others.

4.)I'm a big fan of hammocks and rum.

5.)That said, I'll take the woods or the mountains any day over the beach. They're more alive. Love nature - camping, hiking, that sort of thing. My ultimate dream is to get enough money together to get a few acres of land. I'm also a big fan of colder climates, and the one I live in is pretty much tropical.

6.)I'm currently single, no kids, never been married.

7.)I can put away obscene amounts of sushi in one sitting.

8.)My political affiliation could best be described as "Libertarian", to the extent that I am in favor of maximum personal liberty and minimal government interference, though I am seriously considering going back to "Independent" since so many conservative Republicans have recently jumped ship and are now waving the "Libertarian" banner. I share some conservative views (capital punishment, and support for the 2nd ammendment, for example), but their views in general DO NOT reflect my own (such as the pro-lifers, religious nutjobs, greed, capitalism-worship, etc.). The same could be said in reverse for liberalism/the Democratic party. Some things I agree with, others I do not.

9.)Depending on my disposition at a given time, I've been known to forego caring in particular about grammer or punctuation. I sometimes butcher the English language, is essentially what I'm saying here.

10.)I'm going to be an uncle in a few months!

So there's some totally useless trivia for the record that nobody needed to know. It was pleasure murdering so many innocent kilobytes!

Anyways, I apologize for the long and sometimes disjointed post - but if you fine people will have me, I intend to be a part of this community for quite some time, and it seemed important to be semi-thorough for posterity. My legacy must be recorded in all it's grooviness, you understand. I'd hate to leave the story open for massive amounts of interpretation.

Cos... You know... That's a pretty sorry way to make your position clearly understood.  ;)

Again, I'm humbled to be here. Cheers!

-Ray
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 01:49:38 AM by RaymondKHessel »
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
Re: My first post - and a thank you for this website.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:35:59 AM »
Welcome, Ray.  Nice intro. 

2.)I've been told my awesomeness is stupifying. If I was any hipper, my ass would fall off.
I like you already!   ;D

Congrats!

I look forward to reading your posts. 

"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 01:50:53 AM »
Hey, thanks Dkit! That's a really nice thing to say.  ;D

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Hope it's not a tapeworm.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 07:18:59 AM »
greetings fellow earthling

.......loved your post mate, 'til you had to go one step too far.

I wont automatically flock you in with the sheep that frequent this site, but you're a close relative.

......you mountain goat you.

The oceans rule. ;)                                    This is an ocean planet, misnamed earth.

............look forward to seeing more of your posts bloke.

"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
  • One of the fucking bad guys; not friendly, tiger!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 07:29:05 AM »
Welcome :)
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 07:56:46 AM »
I wont automatically flock you in with the sheep that frequent this site, but you're a close relative.

I am?

I'm confused.  :(

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
  • One of the fucking bad guys; not friendly, tiger!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 08:02:30 AM »
8.)My political affiliation could best be described as "Libertarian", to the extent that I am in favor of maximum personal liberty and minimal government interference, though I am seriously considering going back to "Independent" since so many conservative Republicans have recently jumped ship and are now waving the "Libertarian" banner. I share some conservative views (capital punishment, and support for the 2nd ammendment, for example), but their views in general DO NOT reflect my own (such as the pro-lifers, religious nutjobs, greed, capitalism-worship, etc.). The same could be said in reverse for liberalism/the Democratic party. Some things I agree with, others I do not.

Atleast I'm not alone in making this observation, while I've never identified myself as 'libertarian' I have found I have things in common with people who claim to be libertarians.  The difficulties I have are that political labels do not necessarily convey all the intricate differences that exist between individuals.  Libertarians in particular, seem to have such a wide ranging idea of what consists of 'libertarians' that I can't knowingly identify myself as such.

I also can't ignore the republican influence.
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 08:24:15 AM »

I am?

I'm confused.  :(
you said
That said, I'll take the woods or the mountains any day over the beach. They're more alive.

I said   jokingly

......you mountain goat you.

not a sheep but a goat all the same.

........................my sad sandy beach defense humour   not a grain of wit ;)
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

Offline xphobe

• Professor
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • the truth is out there
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 08:36:41 AM »
Firstly, this website and it's affiliates (godisimaginary, etc.) are fantastic. Beautifull, even. I have directed many people here as their one stop shop for god-killing.

Thank you.  We are the pinnacle of awesomeness and humility here. ;)

Wow, thanks for the intro post.  So many points of congruence here:

The word "atheist" was a hard word for me to accept - the stigma attached to it is tremendous, and the foam-at-the-mouth theists don't make it any easier.

Yeah for a long time I hedged, calling myself a "non-believer", or an "agnostic" (both of which are still true) but avoiding the A-word.  Finally I decided "Meh I'm too old to worry about trivia.  What the hell, might as well use that label, even if it's not totally accurate."

3.)I hate 90% of stand-up comics. Not sure why... I think it often strikes me as a cry for attention, and comes across as slightly pathetic. But I LOVE the other 10% - George Carlin, Dennis Leary, Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Lenny Bruce, and a few others.

This made me chuckle.  I can't stand the old-school stand-ups: the Bob Hopes and Rodney Dangerfields who seem to think a punch line must be telegraphed with a rim-shot from the house band.

5.)That said, I'll take the woods or the mountains any day over the beach. They're more alive. Love nature - camping, hiking, that sort of thing. My ultimate dream is to get enough money together to get a few acres of land. I'm also a big fan of colder climates, and the one I live in is pretty much tropical.
That's what Kin Hell was referring to.  There's more nature under the sea than above it.  Scuba diver myself, NASDS certified since '84  8)

6.)I'm currently single, no kids, never been married.
Smart man.  Be afraid.  Be very afraid.

j/k (sort of)

7.)I can put away obscene amounts of sushi in one sitting.

Oh yeah baby!  Acid test: do you like Uni?

8.)My political affiliation could best be described as "Libertarian", to the extent that I am in favor of maximum personal liberty and minimal government interference

Like Omen, I am wary of labels, but I'd categorize myself similar to you.  Politics is always good for a discussion thread around here, so I won't go into detail here.  I would like to make an observation though:  Although libertarians are in the minority here on this forum, there seem to be a higher percentage here than in real life, where the great majority of my atheist friends seem to tend toward the liberal end of the spectrum.  Admittedly not a scientific poll.  Maybe it's a natural result, since libertarians tend to concentrate more on the Internet.

Congrats!  Best of both worlds: you can play with them, and then when they get noisy, wet or stinky you can hand them back to mom and dad and go home :)
I stopped believing for a little while this morning. Journey is gonna be so pissed when they find out...

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 09:21:48 AM »
Welcome RKH.  Sounds like you will fit in nicely.  Enjoy the ride. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +677/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 10:19:27 AM »
welcome, Raymond.  I think you will fit in well.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 12:48:43 PM »
Welcome, raymond. considering the number of musicians here on WWGHA, too bad you guys can't get together for a band.

Generally I find hammocks dangerous (yes I am that uncoordinated), but ah rum, is good.  The darker the better. Adn if you like colder climes, come to PA where just north of me has 5 inches of snow on the ground!
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »
Unfortunately, despite a lifetime's worth of heartfelt attempts to see things as a theist sees them, the perspective is simply impossible for me - I simply can not get my head that far up my ass.

yup, I like this guy. welcome to site Raymond.
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline DaBungalow

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »
I hate 90% of stand-up comics. Not sure why... I think it often strikes me as a cry for attention, and comes across as slightly pathetic.
I despise your very existence.

I'm a big fan of hammocks and rum.
I love you. You're like the brother I never had. Welcome to the forum, you sound interesting :)

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 06:21:49 PM »
Hello and welcome, Ray  ;D [wave]
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline mommykicksbutt

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Rubbing the religious raw, one theist at a time
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 06:40:49 PM »
It's awesome you're here.  Welcome.

rum

and your favorite drink with rum is...?
Faith is nice but doubt will get you an education!
Theism: the virus that infects then disables the brain's bullshit detector
Join FFRF.org

Offline GetMeThere

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 07:55:45 PM »
Interesting that no one has mentioned your name. It bugged the HELL out of me trying to figure out where I'd heard it before, but I KNEW I HAD  :D

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »
4.)I'm a big fan of hammocks and rum.

I'm a rum and Coke girl, myself. ;)

Fantastic introduction. It was a pleasure reading. Welcome to the forum!
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome!

To the rum drinkers - Cheers!

My favorite rum drink? Would probably be Bacardi and sour... Or maybe a Rum Runner... And I like Pina Coladas when I'm beachin' it... Silver rum with coke is quite tasty.... Also not adversed to the coconut variety + any exotic juice...

Err... umm... heh heh.. I, uh...

>:(

Don't judge me!  :D

Kin Hell - Gotchya. My bad. I thought maybe the political part pissed you off or something. =)

I really don't like political labels in general.. I never saw the sense in towing a party line. I liken it to letting somebody I've never met drive my car while I ride shotgun, simply because we like the same kind of cookies. Mmm... Cookies...

<grabs Subway cookie>

Anyways, I generally go with "Libertarian" just because it's so loosly defined. For me, it really is as simple as "maximum personal liberty with minimal government interference". That's the only "policy" I automatically get behind. Period. Unfortunately, as I'm sure you guys know, if you walk around saying that sort of stuff without defining yourself, people start assuming you're an Anarchist or a Communist or something- which, while very rock n' roll, is not the sort of thing you want people spreading around. It's a short trip to an FBI watch list from there lol.

Yeah for a long time I hedged, calling myself a "non-believer", or an "agnostic" (both of which are still true) but avoiding the A-word.  Finally I decided "Meh I'm too old to worry about trivia.  What the hell, might as well use that label, even if it's not totally accurate."

Right. The problem is that as soon as you say the word, the assumptions begin. It bothers me that the moment you say "I'm an Atheist", most people immediately form a (usually wrong) opinion about you. When I need to put on my cloaking device to avoid making waves, I still use "Agnostic" sometimes. Hopefully nobody thinks less of me for it, but at the end of the day, *I'm* the one who has to deal with the people in my life, you know?

Thank Danny Devito times are changing. Maybe in another few generations, things will be better. I'll add it to my prayerlist lol.

If I'm fighting for the Cause though, you can bet your ass I say "Atheist" with pride.

I can't stand the old-school stand-ups: the Bob Hopes and Rodney Dangerfields who seem to think a punch line must be telegraphed with a rim-shot from the house band.

Lenny Bruce is the only old-school guy I really like, but yeah. I generally HATE stand up comics. I'll sit there stoned face for the whole show and usually not even crack a smile. People who don't know me probably think I have no sense of humor lol. I think alot of it has to do with knowing that it's a PERFORMANCE - that the person actually took the time to write all this out into a script, and THAT'S the best they can come up with? Black/white people comparrisons? Jokes about your girlfriend or mother in law? Scatological rehashes? Really?

That's what Kin Hell was referring to.  There's more nature under the sea than above it.  Scuba diver myself, NASDS certified since '84  8)

Oh, okay, a bunch of smarty-pantses lol... I was thinking the actual beach part... Where it's sand, humans, and more sand lol.

I haven't been diving in years unfortunately - Was certified probably around '93 or '94. I gotta get back out there. Best exercise in the world, and the closest we'll probably ever get to visiting an alien planet. ;D

Oh yeah baby!  Acid test: do you like Uni?

I'm just getting into it actually. I've always been a traditional "roll and sashimi" guy, but I've been branching out. Still can't do Octopus though. I understand Uni's alot more popular in Europe than it is here in the states.

Side note - I was at a football party the other day, and they made "Hillbilly Sushi" - Tradtional roll, only they used BBQ Pork instead of fish, and it was outstanding. Still prefer the classics though. Wasabi is like crack cocaine to me.  :D

Like Omen, I am wary of labels, but I'd categorize myself similar to you.  Politics is always good for a discussion thread around here, so I won't go into detail here.  I would like to make an observation though:  Although libertarians are in the minority here on this forum, there seem to be a higher percentage here than in real life, where the great majority of my atheist friends seem to tend toward the liberal end of the spectrum.  Admittedly not a scientific poll.  Maybe it's a natural result, since libertarians tend to concentrate more on the Internet.

I assume you're probably right. Especially considering so few people in my age group are even politically aware, let alone active. Most people have no clue what it is. Hell, most people don't seem to have a clue where Washington D.C. is geographically. "No, it's not 5 miles south of Seattle."

My next door neighbor is 23 and has never heard of the U.N.!  :o

She's a special case though... Like "little yellow bus" special. She thought Hemmingway was a motorcycle manufacturer.  :-\

Congrats!  Best of both worlds: you can play with them, and then when they get noisy, wet or stinky you can hand them back to mom and dad and go home :)

I'm really excited - I have a very small family, and I'm currently the youngest, at 29. It'll be nice to have a new generation. Babies freak me out though man. Big-headed aliens running around, bumping into stuff, can't speak English... Until they're around 5 or so and can actually carry a conversation... Then they're cool. =)

Thanks again for making me feel welcome guys! I really feel at home. I'm looking forward to some great conversation, and I suspect I will learn a great deal while I'm here. Just lurking for the last few weeks, I've already learned so much, about such a wide variety of things...

I don't want to sound conceited, but I'm a pretty intelligent guy, and my day-to-day life doesn't have me crossing paths with very many intellectuals that truly make me think about anything even relatively profound, and when you've got a permanent itch for intellectually stimulating conversation, well... that hurts the soul man. (Figuritively speaking, of course lol). Most people don't seem to share my love of learning, and as a result, have very little to teach me.

This forum is the total opposite - a freaking cornucopia of wisdom and knowledge. :D

It's hard sometimes, going through life knowing so few people on your wavelength that can satisfy that desire for real substantial conversation. Finding you all on this forum is surely a blessing from Almighty Jupiter. Thanks for having me.  :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 12:34:09 PM by RaymondKHessel »

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 12:28:54 AM »
Oh, okay, a bunch of smarty-pantses lol... I was thinking the actual beach part... Where it's sand, humans, and more sand lol.

beach = bikinis
mountains = cold weather clothing

I rest my case                                     .......................(of beer) beside me on my towel, and lay back wallowing in the glory of a flesh garden.

..........truthfully I love the mountains too.

Offline mommykicksbutt

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Rubbing the religious raw, one theist at a time
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 05:35:49 AM »
Okay, Ikea boy, I found your wallet.

See ya around the threads.
Faith is nice but doubt will get you an education!
Theism: the virus that infects then disables the brain's bullshit detector
Join FFRF.org

Offline oogabooga

• Graduate
  • Darwins +22/-0
  • I doubt, therefore I might be.
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 05:54:58 AM »
You already know what I think of you, so the only thing in your introduction I have to sink my teeth into, is this. If Bill Hicks is in the 10% of those you like, I'll most likely try to adopt you. Although I fucking hate Dennis Leary. I don't think stuff suddenly becomes funnier if you tell it faster, that's all. But I can forgive you for that... ;D
Excreta Occurs

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 11:00:47 AM »
You already know what I think of you, so the only thing in your introduction I have to sink my teeth into, is this. If Bill Hicks is in the 10% of those you like, I'll most likely try to adopt you. Although I fucking hate Dennis Leary. I don't think stuff suddenly becomes funnier if you tell it faster, that's all. But I can forgive you for that... ;D

Yeah, I know he was rip off artist when he was getting popular... And that is unforgiveable. =( But if you've ever seen Rescue Me, you can't deny he's a suprisingly good actor with a ton of range... and there's a severe lack of masculine and badassed "openly Irish" characters on television. Much like the theists, I have to turn my head on his past atrocities.. I've got to support my tribe, you understand. =)

Anyways, I should clarify that I'm not a HUGE fan of his stand-up - Actually, not a fan of any of it after No Cure For Cancer (which was half Bill Hick's jokes, but I was 13 or so when I first heard it, so I didn't know any better... And his songs like "Traditional Irish Folksong" are still pretty good)

I'm a much bigger fan of his acting, but he is a comedian, so he gets into the 10% of comedians I don't want to strangle. And since he was one of the first comics I ever knew by name, he always comes to mind when I mention those I like, even if it's not for his comedy. I know it probably sounds like I'm back-pedaling, but when I originally listed comedians I didn't hate, I didn't think about it much.  ;)

Anyways, Rescue Me is one of the only things on T.V. I actually enjoy. Don't take that away from me!   :-[ Lol.

I can't believe I didn't mention Bill Hicks, the originator of Leary's material... Of course I worship that dude... You almost HAVE to, considering how many people have ripped him off. It's a tragedy that his name is still pretty much unrecognized by the masses. Too much truth makes people uncomfortable, I guess.  >:(
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 11:15:45 AM by RaymondKHessel »

Offline oogabooga

• Graduate
  • Darwins +22/-0
  • I doubt, therefore I might be.
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 11:12:15 AM »
OK, it's cool. I can forgive you for Leary (for whatever reason), for as long as Hicks is where he deserves to be. ;)

I think he was never as popular as some others for simply not being nice to people. The truth is not a diaper, but it still stinks to some.
Excreta Occurs

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »
OK, it's cool. I can forgive you for Leary (for whatever reason), for as long as Hicks is where he deserves to be. ;)

I think he was never as popular as some others for simply not being nice to people. The truth is not a diaper, but it still stinks to some.

Lol... True enough.  :D