Author Topic: Please accept Him, go to Dimoraministry.com [#1806]  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Cypher

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Musician by nature, Skeptic by trade
    • Myspace
Re: Please accept Him, go to Dimoraministry.com [#1806]
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 01:28:20 AM »
Um, I don't see how anyone could actually know if they're "saved" or not, so good bye.

Exactly.  From a theist perspective only god would know that.  It used to really wind me up at church when people walked around proudly quoting the exact time and date when they were "saved".

Bullshit.  They wouldn't know even if they were being saved!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
Agga :)
In short, your argument is nothing, comes from nothing and retains it's value as nothing.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2009, 04:19:36 AM »

The Lord Jesus is Coming soon.

Holy shit! We must run for our lives! Praise be the holy tyrant! *Flips you off*

The prophecies are being fulfilled in front of our faces and the Rapture will occur at anytime.

and what prophecy would that be? Rapture has "Occured" thousands of times for thousands of years. So it's safe to say it's so fucking full of shit.

Please accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior before it's too late.

No, and fuck you.

Him Saving you from Hell is a free gift because of His love for us!! All you have to do is trust and believe in Him and His work on the Cross for YOUR sins. Please come to Him while you have a chance like? now. Tomorrow maybe to late. He loves you and wants you to come to Him :)

Reality check: There is no evidence for any of that stuff!

He died on the Cross for our sins, was buried and ressurected on the third so that we may have life more abundantly if we believe in Him and so that we by trusting in Him can go to Heaven because of our faith in Him!!! He loves us more than we will ever no.

So a book says. But why should anyone have to believe this crap?

If you want to have a better life now and go to Heaven when you die. Place your faith in Jesus Christ He is the only way. He is God of all and He is Coming very soon Be ready

The problem is, you can not know when the world would end, only your God does. And besides, this end of the world stuff was predicted thousands of times and failed thousands of times.

So if you are not Saved pray this prayer. Heavenly Father have mercy on me a sinner. believe in you and that your Word is true. I believe and accept Jesus Christ as the Son of the living God and that He died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and have eternal life in the Name of Jesus Christ. I believe in my heart that you Lord God raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus, Forgive? me for my sins and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today.

need you to be my Father? and my friend. I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ." I thank you for adding my name into your Book of Life. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

*FACEPALM*
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +87/-0
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »

He died on the Cross for our sins,

Why does your good and loving god demand blood sacrifice in order to forgive?  Why not just . . . forgive?
* Religion: institutionalized superstition, period.

* The existence of apologetics is evidence against the existence of the deity in question.

"We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it."  ~ParkingPlaces

Offline oogabooga

• Graduate
  • Darwins +22/-0
  • I doubt, therefore I might be.
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 05:54:51 AM »
Boots, you're in luck that the OP will most likely never join the forum. Trust me, you don't want to hear what passes for the argument for that one. The short version is: because otherwise we wouldn't know we were forgiven. The long version (and any answer to additional questions) is the thing you really don't want to hear. ;)
Excreta Occurs

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +87/-0
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2009, 07:47:24 AM »
Duly noted.  But I won't stop asking, it's an important question.
* Religion: institutionalized superstition, period.

* The existence of apologetics is evidence against the existence of the deity in question.

"We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it."  ~ParkingPlaces

Offline oogabooga

• Graduate
  • Darwins +22/-0
  • I doubt, therefore I might be.
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 09:16:45 AM »
Do you know the difference between a sparrow? Both its legs are the same length, especially the left one.

That's how much sense the answer makes. I agree, it's an important question that needs to be answered, but the problem is that without god and an awful lot of magic and misdirection even the question makes no sense whatsoever. What do you expect from an answer then?
Excreta Occurs