Author Topic: This is an excellent video [#1872]  (Read 358 times)

Offline DL

This is an excellent video [#1872]
« on: October 04, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »
This is an excellent video. I wonder if any hardcore christians actually watch the whole thing and think twice about their ridiculous beliefs. Or more likely just keep shaking their head no while? putting their hands over their ears and screaming... "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" Because they know in their heart that they are stupid and completely wrong with their beliefs but don't want to admit it.

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
Re: This is an excellent video [#1872]
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 09:37:59 PM »
If you're curious about the reaction of Christians, skim the mailbag. ;)
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 09:41:33 PM »
There is the mailbag thankyou list which has messages from people who have found the videos and website helpful.
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=2885.0

But typically the reaction is negative. Sometimes people call us "douche bags" or tell us to "fuck off" and us a lot of profanity. I think the gilvideo channel is the most hated atheistic channel on youtube.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »
But typically the reaction is negative. Sometimes people call us "douche bags" or tell us to "f**k off" and us a lot of profanity. I think the gilvideo channel is the most hated atheistic channel on youtube.

That is the usual response.
Is 'most hated' a category now?
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.