Author Topic: Subject? [#9]  (Read 782 times)

Offline DL

Subject? [#9]
« on: July 22, 2008, 12:00:30 PM »
Hello GIIVideo.

I am Adeleina, and I am a christian, although I have been in a period of doubt lately. I do it all the time, decide I dont want to be a Christian anymore and then come running back with my life in pieces. I feel stupid everytime, and I regret it everytime. Watching your videos fascinate me, they help because they convict me, do i really believe what I say I do? So thank you my friend, you've been heaps of help. No im not being sarcastic or tryna cause trouble, I just wanted to say thank you.

See you one day man, you are equipped to change the world!

Adeleina.

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
Re: Subject? [#9]
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »
If this is serious - I wish people like this would join the forum. Adeleina, if you see this, join us here!
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 01:25:37 PM »
I'm confused.  Is this DL person a member or a mailboy?  Because if he/she is a member, I would ask why the posts vary so much between being thankful to being hostile?
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 01:33:38 PM »
Well, looking through the long list of posts, I'm guessing DL is our mailboy.  Maybe he/she could change it to DHL?   :P
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User