Author Topic: You will pay [#1772][NSFW]  (Read 1323 times)

Offline xphobe

• Professor
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • the truth is out there
Re: You will pay [#1772][NSFW]
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 09:00:36 PM »
Yeah, there's vomit on his sweater already: mom's spaghetti.
I stopped believing for a little while this morning. Journey is gonna be so pissed when they find out...

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Online Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +127/-2
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
what he wrote down the whole crowd goes so loud
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 02:52:49 AM »
You WILL PAY FOR TRYIN 2 HOLD BLACK PEOPLE DOWN

What's being black got to do with anything? I like black people as much as I like white people, heck one of my black friends is an atheist. But hey it's actually that kind of attitude that brings people to be against religious folks, I mean atheists always seem to get a crap load of abuse in the US, so it just seems they are fighting back over there.

Also, talk to some of the baptist churches along the bible belt, I'm sure they'd love you for being black, then again they're racist f***s so, you perhaps you 'hate' is ill-placed, we don't give a f*** if you're black, white, Asian, middle eastern, smurf or Ghandi, you are who you are - the racist Christian folk in America? That's where your hate should be. They call it the 'curse of Ham' and that's how they excuse their racism.

Also, as you probably can see, I don't like being accused of racism or anybody pulling the "I'm black card", because I don't care about your skin colour no more than if I were to care for your hair colour. But in the words of Tim Minchin, don't call a ginger a ginger.  :P
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 08:28:23 PM »
Cross-linking Hermes' post here:

Before;

YOU WILL PAY FOR TRYIN 2 HOLD BLACK PEOPLE DOWN, LUCKILY I HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, YOU PIECE OF SHITT! FUCK YOU! WHOEVER SPREADIN DIS PROPOGANDA, KEEP IT TO YOUR OWN KIND! THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT DRIVES PEOPLE CRAZY, HONESTY IS ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY! SO GO AHEAD AND KILL YASELF! YOU ARE "THE MAN" THAT EVERY BLACK MAN IS AFRAID OF...YOU ARE "THE MAN" THAT EVERY LITTLE WHITE GIRL IS AFRAID OF , SO SHE RUNS TO US, AND THEN YOU PUT US IN JAIL FOR LETTIN HER SUCK OUR DICKS, FUCK THEM CATHOLIC PRIESTS 4 TOUCHIN LITTLE BOYS, AND MOST OF ALLLLLLLL A BIG GIGANTIC FUCK YOU!!!! (I'M JUST LIKE EMINEM...HIP-HOP JUST SAVE MY LIFE)

LoLCat;

U WILL PAI 4 TRYIN 2 HOLD BLACK PEEPS DOWN, LUCKILY I HAS GUD SENSE OV HUMOR, U PIECE OV SHITT! F&^% U! WHOEVR SPREADIN DIS PROPOGANDA, KEEP IT 2 UR OWN KIND! DIS AR TEH TEH KIND OV STUFF DAT DRIVEZ PEEPS CRAZY, HONESTY IZ ALWAYS TEH BEST POLICY! SO GO AHEAD AN KILL YASELF! U R "TEH MAN" DAT EVRY BLACK MAN IZ AFRAID OV...U R "TEH MAN" DAT EVRY LIL WITE GURL IZ AFRAID OV , SO SHE RUNS 2 US, AN DEN U PUT US IN JAIL 4 LETTIN HER SUCK R DICKZ, F&^% THEM KATHOLIC PRIESTS 4 TOUCHIN LIL BOIS, AN MOST OV ALLLLLLLL HOOJ GIGANTIC F&^% U!!!! (IM JUS LIEK EMINEM...HIP-HOP JUS SAVE MAH LIFE)

Hmmm...it doesn't seem to do anything.   :-\
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +95/-0
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »
Where the hell are the purple people?

Almost everytime somebody brings up race and lists them they mention purple people.

"Black, white, purple, yellow"

Seriously, is there some hidden race of purples that I could be oppressing but just haven't seen yet?

"there goes the neighborhood, some 'purples' moved in, time to burn some skittles on their lawn"

Edit: missed one of the purples.

They've all been eaten by the One-eyed, One-horned Flying Purple People Eater.  It's the people it eats that are purple, not the eater itself.

Common misconception.
* Religion: institutionalized superstition, period.

"Many of my ultra-conservative Republican friends...have trouble accepting the idea God is not a Republican. " ~OldChurchGuy

"We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it."  ~ParkingPlaces