Author Topic: 10 questions [#254]  (Read 384 times)

Offline PostalGirl

• Graduate
  • Darwins +16/-0
  • Just your friendly neighborhood postal girl!
10 questions [#254]
« on: August 18, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »
To the deeply degenerate perverts who seek to further pollute already too polluted minds,

I found myself able to easily answer your 10 questions, and without any "weird
rationale."  Perhaps you should delve more deeply into Scripture, and spend less thought
and effort coming up with names to call people.  Just because you can't answer those 10
questions doesn't mean that they can't be answered!  For my part, however, I do not care
to do the leg work for you, because you need to find the truth for yourself (selves).
Also, how do you know that God has never regenerated an amputated limb.  Can you prove
with your vaunted science that it has never happened?  Not unless you come up with some
weird rationale.  Indeed, ye shall know the truth, and indeed, the truth shall set you
free!  You, however, are the one(s) that need to open up to the truth, not me!

Have a good day despite your fog of delusion and perversion,

[Screen name]

Offline tomthecool

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
Re: 10 questions [#254]
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »
We have head hundreds of "answers" to those 10 questions on this forum. However, none of them hold water when we discuss each answer more deeply.

Perhaps you'd like to try and prove us wrong, by actually telling us your answers? It would be much easier to discuss them if you join the forum, though.
Some say I am the cool Tom... others wouldn't.

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 04:36:40 PM »

To the deeply degenerate perverts who seek to further pollute already too polluted minds,

I found myself able to easily answer your 10 questions, and without any "weird rationale." 
Please stop by and give your answers.  I doubt you would know you are rationalizing since you already presume your answers to be correct.

Perhaps you should delve more deeply into Scripture 
I agree.  Reading scripture could definitely work in our favor.

Just because you can't answer those 10 questions doesn't mean that they can't be answered! 
We can answer them.  They all have the same answer.  God is imaginary.

Also, how do you know that God has never regenerated an amputated limb.  Can you prove with your vaunted science that it has never happened?  Not unless you come up with some weird rationale.  
If you are suggesting god has regrown an amputated limb,  I'm afraid it is up to you to provide evidence that it, in fact, was previously amputated and that your god of choice was the deity responsible for the regrowth.

Have a good day despite your fog of delusion and perversion,
Care to explain how living in reality free of superstitious nonsense is equivalent to a "fog of delusion and perversion"?  This is why the bible should be discarded and shelved with the ancient literature.  It dehumanizes anyone who doesn't believe it's stories.  It calls nonbelievers perverts, sinners, devils, dogs, beasts, fools, etc.  It's a disgusting book.

"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 06:14:40 PM »
Awesome, let's hear those answers.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline Former Believer

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »
Who is more perverted, I wonder, atheists, or the God of the Bible who:

Performed and ordered genocide
Performed and ordered infanticide
Ordered animal sacrifices
Punished people for crimes they did not commit
Was guilty of animal cruelty
Tolerated and regulated slavery

Faith unsubstaniated by the facts equal foolishness

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »
Simple?  Fantastic!  I'm interested in knowing the answers!

Come on down and pick your favorite...
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Dragnet

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • iustus res "We just want the facts"
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 08:32:46 PM »
I would be seriously interested in what you define as a pervert or degenerate.
As far as I know I am not any of those things.
I am responsible with my actions NOW so I don't HAVE to be responsible for them later.