Author Topic: FUCK YOU [#1733][NSFW]  (Read 611 times)

Offline DL

FUCK YOU [#1733][NSFW]
« on: August 22, 2009, 09:50:11 AM »
FUCK YOU. Just because you're not christian doesn't mean you have to destroy another ones faith. I'm christian? and i accept that not everyone follows God. But you are an asshole. And for saying god is imaginary you can rot in hell

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
Re: FUCK YOU [#1733][NSFW]
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 09:55:38 AM »
Ahh, are your feelings hurt? Oh, cry me a river.

Get over it.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 10:09:34 AM »
FUCK YOU. Just because you're not christian doesn't mean you have to destroy another ones faith. I'm christian? and i accept that not everyone follows God. But you are an asshole. And for saying god is imaginary you can rot in hell

Your god of love is imaginary.

Your hate proves it.
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Re: f**k YOU [#1733][NSFW]
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 10:16:48 AM »
Thank you for sharing.  If your God is so tough have Him come down and do something about it. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »

I love the question mark after "I'm Christian." It's almost like you see your own hypocrisy in this message by not being a very loving Christian and you yourself can't believe that you'd call yourself one.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +119/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »
f**k YOU. Just because you're not christian doesn't mean you have to destroy another ones faith. I'm christian? and i accept that not everyone follows God. But you are an asshole. And for saying god is imaginary you can rot in hell

Take your meds fool!

Your faith, as you call it is so shallow that it can't even be questioned.  You have no faith, because you are afraid to look in the mirror and examine what you see.  That makes you 1) a hypocrite and 2) a loser.
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Ethelred

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Frakking Toasters!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 01:42:03 PM »
f**k YOU

Thank you  ;D

Offline mommykicksbutt

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Rubbing the religious raw, one theist at a time
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 03:24:06 PM »
f**k YOU. Just because you're not christian doesn't mean you have to destroy another ones faith. I'm christian? and i accept that not everyone follows God. But you are an asshole. And for saying god is imaginary you can rot in hell

Spoken like a true "loving" christian.  Do you have nothing to stand on but your ignorance and bigotry?  It figures that you've learned ad hominem attacks through your faith.  Thanks for once again proving our point that religion promotes hate.
Faith is nice but doubt will get you an education!
Theism: the virus that infects then disables the brain's bullshit detector
Join FFRF.org

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »
Ill just go with mommykicksbut, another religious red neck perhaps?
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 05:42:52 PM »
Can you imagine what it would be like to live inside the head of one of these posting Christians for say 24hrs.  What a strange world it must be.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +119/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 07:04:26 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuwvyuqQU-I[/youtube]
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 10:16:29 PM »

No, I won't rot in Hell.  There's no such thing as an afterlife for me -- or you -- or anyone.

I discuss that here if you would like to comment on that;

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=6546

As for why I talk about these issues, it is simple.  Christians do not spend enough time correcting problems caused by other Christians.

What do I mean?

I have noticed, as you may have as well, that there are Christians that do things in the name of Christianity that are negative.  Christians that promote bigotry and ignorance.  Christians that advocate actions that lead to harm and even death.  Christians that advocate not caring about this world and who want it to be destroyed in a polluted and fiery apocalypse.

If there were enough Christians that effectively dealt with those problems, I would not have any concerns.  Believe as you want.  As far as I would be concerned, the real world problems would be solved.

Unfortunately, that is not the world we are in.  Most Christians aren't doing nearly enough.   Many unfortunately are actively promoting these negative goals -- from paying money passively to going out and doing these negative actions themselves.  Some of the strongest advocates for those negative actions are the leaders and congregants of the larger Christian churches and organizations; this is not a problem with a few fringe groups or eccentric cult leaders.

Too many Christians not only do not take responsibility, they are leading the charge for these negative actions.  They justify bigotry and ignorance, they justify actions that result in the deaths of others that could be easily avoided.

As a responsible person, someone who cares about the world and the future of humanity, I have to act.  Even if it is not my fault that these Christians are doing harm, it is my responsibility to do something positive.  You can consider it a moral obligation.  If that means that I have to hold up a mirror so that my fellow humans look at what they believe, then I'll take that modest step.  Maybe that will be enough to drain the air out of some of those bad ideas?

My question to you is not what you believe, but what are you doing about the acts your fellow Christians perform in the name of Christianity that spread hate, bigotry, ignorance, pain, and death?
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline L6

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Ignostic
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 11:44:25 PM »
FUCK YOU
I think you mean "BLESS YOU". I know guys often get those two confused.
God's existence is contingent upon the illusion that morality is dictated by religious authority.

Offline mommykicksbutt

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Rubbing the religious raw, one theist at a time
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 03:10:18 AM »

Well done Hermes!
Faith is nice but doubt will get you an education!
Theism: the virus that infects then disables the brain's bullshit detector
Join FFRF.org

Offline ReverendZEgNosis

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • ALL YOUR SOUL IS BELONG TO US!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 08:08:44 AM »
Hello.

I'm Jesus.

I find your interpretation of my message disturbing.

I'll be going on without you, O.K?
The word "god" should be abandoned and a set of non-prejudicial alternatives found. An awful lot of arguments would simply disappear when folk realize they've simply been fighting over etymology.
Puppetmaster - delusion. Theism.
>#! - the sum total: potential, emptiness, being...

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +700/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 08:56:00 AM »

I can feel your anger.  I am defenseless.  Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.

Use your aggressive feelings, boy!  Let the hate flow through you.  Good! Your hate has made you powerful.  Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +119/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 12:14:32 AM »
Use your aggressive feelings, boy!  Let the hate flow through you.  Good! Your hate has made you powerful.  Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!

The power of the darkside grows ever stronger..

Offline shelby_shameless

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • :)
    • Click here for my photography! :)
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 06:45:53 AM »

;0 such hostility! surely your God wouldn't want this.