Author Topic: God exists [#1574]  (Read 9630 times)

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +130/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
Re: God exists [#1574]
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2009, 06:36:57 PM »
I won't be online much for the next 12 months as I am going on a tour of duty in Afghanistan next week. I leave you with this:

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the father and the son" 1 John 2:22

I will pray for you all that you may find (or re-find) God and Jesus Christ.

and I'll leave you with this:

which means
"Who is a liar but he who denies that Mohammed is the Prophet? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Most Holy and his prophet"

If you find Jesus walking around, try not to shoot him, he looked a lot like most of the Arabs that you'd see in the middle east, as has been known to have conversations with the devil, was anti-war, pro-taxes, and was illiterate.

Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +72/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »
I won't be online much for the next 12 months as I am going on a tour of duty in Afghanistan next week. I leave you with this:

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the father and the son" 1 John 2:22

Fuck you too, coward.

*Edited*
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 10:49:49 AM by Ambassador Pony »
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +414/-24
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2009, 09:35:31 AM »

So, you'll pray. And what do you think your prayers do?  Remind your God about atheists?  Command your God to do something about atheists?  I have had hundreds, probably thousands of Christians claim that they'll pray for me and all of them have failed.  You will too.  Does this mean God is happy with atheists? That he finds your whining annoying and ignores you?  Or does it simply mean that your God doesn't exist since *nothing* happens. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline shelby_shameless

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • :)
    • Click here for my photography! :)
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »
What an ignorant joke. x]

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +72/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2009, 07:27:45 AM »
Welcome Shelby.

I would take you on as my paduan learner, but school is starting for you soon.

You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.