Author Topic: Die [#1745][NSFW]  (Read 558 times)

Offline DL

Die [#1745][NSFW]
« on: August 24, 2009, 09:00:51 PM »
1. There is no such thing as coincidence, everything happens with reason.
2. There is no such thing thing as fate, only God's will.
3. You put your opinions, theories and shit above the all others and without good? proofs, well FUCK YOU!!!
4. With your videos you are assaulting also jews and muslims, they believe in God too you know (retard)
5. WOW!!! You must be so proud because you think that you are more intelligent than 3 000 000 000 Christians, 50 000 000 Jews and over 1 000 000 000 Muslims!!!
6. With all your videos you are assaulting all Christians, it is like racism, like you assault someone because of their color of skin. FUCK YOU!!!
7. You are so retarded and unintelligent!!! You don't understand The Bible, retarded things that you said would only say a 3 years old child!!!
8. FUCK YOU!!!
9. This is the 9th circle of Hell, die and FUCK YOU!!!

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +180/-8
Re: Die [#1745][NSFW]
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »
Hell has circles and this is the 9th one.  I must have missed the other 8.  What is so wrong with a group of people not believing in a god?  Are we that big of a threat to you?  Seems very strange that your god cannot stand up to a few atheists.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Dissenter

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Quid, Me Anxius Sum?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 09:06:16 PM »
3. You put your opinions, theories and shit above the all others and without good? proofs, well FUCK YOU!!!
4. With your videos you are assaulting also jews and muslims, they believe in God too you know (retard)
5. WOW!!! You must be so proud because you think that you are more intelligent than 3 000 000 000 Christians, 50 000 000 Jews and over 1 000 000 000 Muslims!!!
6. With all your videos you are assaulting all Christians, it is like racism, like you assault someone because of their color of skin. FUCK YOU!!!
7. You are so retarded and unintelligent!!! You don't understand The Bible, retarded things that you said would only say a 3 years old child!!!
8. FUCK YOU!!!

Isn't that sweet. Another mouthpiece for Jeebus.  Bless you my child.

Is it just me or has there been an increase in the amount of 'fuck you' in the mail bag lately?
What is above all needed is to let the meaning choose the word, and not the other way around.

-George Orwell

Been caught making shit up again? Attend the I don't know 12 step program for help.

Offline RaptorJesus

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Internet Cake Machine
    • The book of 4chan
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 09:09:36 PM »
it's a coincidence you sent this
fate is what you make of it, there is no god controlling our lives
3. You put your opinions, theories and s**t above the all others and without good? proofs, well f**k YOU!!!
there proofs, thats more than you have with your fictional "god"
and ?
what if i am ? i don't believe in the logic behind a talking snake
6. With all your videos you are assaulting all Christians, it is like racism, like you assault someone because of their color of skin. f**k YOU!!!
says the guy shelling out religious hatred
you don't seem to understand your own bible. i'm calling poe
8. f**k YOU!!!
are you coming onto me ? oh wait you can't judge me remember ;) &)
9. This is the 9th circle of Hell, die and f**k YOU!!!
if it is then it's the only one that you made, thanks I'll stick with science :)
Jamie: I understanding these things [SCUBA tanks] have about a million—or actually, it's 1.3 million—pounds of explosive force. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds like a lot.

Offline Ananukia

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I wear no mask.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »
He seems to have forgotten that Atheists are also one of the biggest groups of people.

Plus, an awful lot of rape victims would love to hear the reason god let them get raped, since everything is his will.
        Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
    Where flap the tatters of the King,
    Must die unheard in

Dim Carcosa.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +180/-8
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »
F**k you must be the new "amen".
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »

Proof?

God willed the Holocaust and every aborted baby and every gruesome murder and death...lovely.

What?

Erm, yeah, that's...sort of the point? I think the creator of the videos means to poke at people who believe in God.

An appeal to numbers. Fallacy.

People choose their religion; they do not choose their race.

Perhaps you would like to correct him, then?

8. FUCK YOU!!!

Are you a Christian? Because this isn't very Christian language.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline L6

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Ignostic
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 12:07:27 AM »
Even if true, what is that evidence for?

Even if one or the other was true, what would the difference between them be?

3. You put your opinions, theories and shit above the all others and without good? proofs
That depends upon your definitions of "opinion", "theory", and "shit", which I know can be confusing to people such as yourself.

So?

And you think you are more intelligent than me, so what does that make you?

6. With all your videos you are assaulting all Christians, it is like racism, like you assault someone because of their color of skin.
Yes, it is unfair that most people are indoctrinated into religion at such an early age that--like skin color--it is not a choice for them to be that way.

Yes, only a 3 year old child would believe the retarded things in your bible.

8. FUCK YOU!!!
I think you mean, "GOD BLESS!!!"
Edit: Or, yes, "AMEN!!"

"Welcome to Hell, where for eternity you will hear poorly reasoned arguments for my existence!" -Satan
Noooooooo!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 12:09:11 AM by L6 »
God's existence is contingent upon the illusion that morality is dictated by religious authority.

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 12:10:05 AM »
f**k YOU!!!
All together now, "In Jesus name we pray, amen."
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »

How dare you bring up Dante's Inferno!!!! You've probably never even read it!

Oh yeah, hey Christian... Ephesians 4:29

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

You will burn with me...
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 12:58:17 AM »
Everything is gods will.
There are hundreds of thousands of abortions, miscarriages (more than abortions) and deaths of infants every year.
Does that mean that when a woman gets an abortion, it was really gods will?

You probably haven't thought of this, but YOU are also attacking other peoples gods by not believing in them.
Do you have any idea how many people in India are Hindu, and believe in a god that is not yours?  Because we don't believe in their Brahmin, we are attacking them you say... but then again, so are you.

Sort of makes you a huge hypocrite doesn't it?

Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline GotMooo

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 07:11:50 AM »

And this means that a deity, and not just any deity, but your deity is correct?

Why do you worship such an evil deity?

3. You put your opinions, theories and s**t above the all others and without good? proofs, well f**k YOU!!!

Without good?  I don't understand.

Christianity and Islam's common ancestor is Judaism.  But most of us focus more on Christianity as it is a domestic issue.

Not true.  I know there are some very intelligent theists of all faiths.  I just realize they are ignoring one particular area of their life where logic applies as well.  Where did you get your numbers anyway?

6. With all your videos you are assaulting all Christians, it is like racism, like you assault someone because of their color of skin. f**k YOU!!!

By your own definition, you are doing the same thing.  I don't realize though how disagreeing with people can be the equivalent to racism.  Perhaps you could explain this to me?

I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it.  You clearly won't do the same for me.  You RACIST!

8. f**k YOU!!!

More hateful nature from presumably a Christian, as it is the video's demographic.  You sound like someone who is really trying to make a real impact in the world.  Good for you!  You help us show what needs changed in religion.

9. This is the 9th circle of Hell, die and f**k YOU!!!

Your book says you're in danger of hellfire too, so I'd be a little more careful.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 07:21:11 AM »
die and FUCK YOU!!!

necrophilia for god.

The old tool and Die!!!! kit. ....................Easy to see who is the tool.  Working hard to bring you to god.

stupid monkey masturbation.   .......................with secret guilty pleasure no doubt. 
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 07:36:42 AM »
I can address all 9 of your comments and would be glad to do so if I had any indication you were willing to enter into a brief discussion.

What is your choice?

Are you able to back your comments with an earnest effort at a dialog?
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline ReverendZEgNosis

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • ALL YOUR SOUL IS BELONG TO US!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 08:26:45 AM »
It's hard to type coherently with a **** stuck right up your ***

so you're forgiven.

I'm sure you'd find speaking coherently even more of an effort,  :o all of the time.

;D

Oops.. stooping a bit low there. so----reeee. Having an immature moment. The devil made me do it. ;)
The word "god" should be abandoned and a set of non-prejudicial alternatives found. An awful lot of arguments would simply disappear when folk realize they've simply been fighting over etymology.
Puppetmaster - delusion. Theism.
>#! - the sum total: potential, emptiness, being...