Author Topic: Lmao [#1730]  (Read 1068 times)

Offline DL

Lmao [#1730]
« on: August 22, 2009, 09:44:51 AM »
I love how Christians are supposed to be? all holy & pure & what not, yet they leave you comments saying you're going to burn/scorch in hell. x] I'd say that sounds slightly psychotic & borderline-mass-murderer, wouldn't you say? (: I love your videos, keep up the great work!

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Re: Lmao [#1730]
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 10:31:18 AM »
They do like to throw Hell around a lot.  They just don't understand that the fear they use to keep their flock in line does not work with us. :D
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Operator_A25

• Reader
  • Darwins +7/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 01:11:45 PM »
I'd say you ought to join the forum!
Former Global Moderator Account

Offline shelby_shameless

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • :)
    • Click here for my photography! :)
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »
there. i joined. haha.
:) aw, thanks for putting my comment up.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »
Welcome to the site!  :)
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline 13UnderTheGun

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 11:08:10 PM »
there. i joined. haha.

welcome to the forum!!! I think you'll find that this place is a great resource. A lot of knowledgeable people around here.

~13utg
The more we learn about the heavens, the more we realize that Heaven is imaginary.

LOOK GOD DOES EXIST AND IF U CANT SEE THAT THEN YOUR A STUPID RETARDED IDIOT WHO IS AN ATHIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 11:32:21 PM »
I love how Christians are supposed to be all holy & pure & what not, yet they leave you comments saying you're going to burn/scorch in hell.

Yes, quite hypocritical of the loving Christian doctrine isn't it?

Anyway, welcome to the site Shelby  :D [wave]
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 12:07:34 AM »
there. i joined. haha.

Welcome to the forum.
Feel free to dive right in, or head on over to the http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?board=17.0 introduce yourself section if you prefer.

As for hell... yeah it gets mentioned a few times on the forums and in the mailbad.
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Operator_A25

• Reader
  • Darwins +7/-0
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 08:05:33 AM »
Glad to have you, shelby_shameless!
Former Global Moderator Account

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »
greetings fellow earthling
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline shelby_shameless

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »
;D thanks everyone.
& indeed. I'm tired of saying that i do not believe in god to someone that's a christian and having them say "you're going to hell for that."
I've lost a lot of friends for being an atheist, but if they are determined to judge me for my beliefs, i suppose they weren't a great friend to begin with. :)

Offline RaptorJesus

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Internet Cake Machine
    • The book of 4chan
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 04:50:35 PM »
Hey anytime, just remember friends come and go :)
It's just good that your smart enough not to put up with that immature religious crap anymore, quite a mature thing to do.
Jamie: I understanding these things [SCUBA tanks] have about a million—or actually, it's 1.3 million—pounds of explosive force. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds like a lot.

Offline shelby_shameless

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 05:36:51 PM »
ha, yes. i have much better friends that can relate to my beliefs as well. :) thank you.

Offline Asmoday

• Reader
  • Darwins +14/-0
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 07:39:12 PM »
I'm tired of saying that i do not believe in god to someone that's a christian and having them say "you're going to hell for that."
If you want to have some fun, wait till someone says "You´re going to hell for that" and ask, how the person feels as he/she has just directly broken Jesus´ command not to judge other people as only god has the right to do so. How they feel that according to Jesus by condemning you, they just condemned themselves.  
Then wonder aloud, how they can call themselves christians if they don´t even care for the important rules of their own belief/god.

Enjoy.
Absilio Mundus!

I can do no wrong. For I do not know what it is.

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 07:43:50 PM »
I'm tired of saying that i do not believe in god to someone that's a christian and having them say "you're going to hell for that."
If you want to have some fun, wait till someone says "You´re going to hell for that" and ask, how the person feels as he/she has just directly broken Jesus´ command not to judge other people as only god has the right to do so. How they feel that according to Jesus by condemning you, they just condemned themselves.  
Then wonder aloud, how they can call themselves christians if they don´t even care for the important rules of their own belief/god.

Enjoy.

The awesome power of a bible that has so many contradictions that you can support literally almost any position with it.
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Asmoday

• Reader
  • Darwins +14/-0
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 07:53:34 PM »
Right.

With a bit of digging in the bible you can easily find passages stating the exact opposite, but since most christians never read their bible and are certainly not prepared that an atheist is using their own holy book against them, this should make most of them stumble big time.
Absilio Mundus!

I can do no wrong. For I do not know what it is.

Offline RaptorJesus

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Internet Cake Machine
    • The book of 4chan
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »
Right.

With a bit of digging in the bible you can easily find passages stating the exact opposite, but since most christians never read their bible and are certainly not prepared that an atheist is using their own holy book against them, this should make most of them stumble big time.

Which is Awesome !!! lol
Jamie: I understanding these things [SCUBA tanks] have about a million—or actually, it's 1.3 million—pounds of explosive force. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds like a lot.

Offline shelby_shameless

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

Enjoy.

:) lmao, great idea. i'll have to use that next time. i was waiting outside of my school once and i was on the phone with a friend as some elderly ladies walked behind me, and they over heard me talking to my friend and using a few curse words, and when they walked by me one of the ladies turned to me and said "you're going to hell for that kind of language!" and stormed off. I just yelled after her "that's fine by me, i'd rather have you spout that i'm going to live in your make-believe fire world than live my entire life in denial." :) but i'll definitely use your idea against them next time, haha.

Offline RaptorJesus

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Internet Cake Machine
    • The book of 4chan
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 10:06:21 PM »

Enjoy.

:) lmao, great idea. i'll have to use that next time. i was waiting outside of my school once and i was on the phone with a friend as some elderly ladies walked behind me, and they over heard me talking to my friend and using a few curse words, and when they walked by me one of the ladies turned to me and said "you're going to hell for that kind of language!" and stormed off. I just yelled after her "that's fine by me, i'd rather have you spout that i'm going to live in your make-believe fire world than live my entire life in denial." :) but i'll definitely use your idea against them next time, haha.

oh I'm sure you'll find plenty more amusing questions to ask them with here :)

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 10:27:44 PM »
Right.

The true irony is how many atheists know the contents of the bible better than the average christian.
Some, because they used to be christians and lost their faith by actually reading it, others because they are more intellectually honest and actually try to know what they're talking about when christians fire off various bits of scripture or pascals wager like they've just invented hot water or something.

Offline shelby_shameless

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 06:35:43 AM »

The true irony is how many atheists know the contents of the bible better than the average christian.
Some, because they used to be christians and lost their faith by actually reading it, others because they are more intellectually honest and actually try to know what they're talking about when christians fire off various bits of scripture or pascals wager like they've just invented hot water or something.

Exactly. I hate it when they consider you to be stupid, because they think you don't fully understand the "deep" concepts of the bible, & that they are so much greater because they read into it and see Jesus as their savior. It's not my fault they prefer to swim in the safety of the shallow end of the pool than drop their religion and have fun with their lives. I try to know as much as I can about the bible, so that I can back myself up when I need to, but even so I can't stand to read very much of it. x)

Offline Pastafarian

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 08:16:36 AM »
Hey shelby, welcome! I hope you have much fun and learn as much as I have :)
Don't pin that on jesus! He has enough nail holes as it is - House