Author Topic: Videos [#1645]  (Read 334 times)

Offline DL

Videos [#1645]
« on: July 26, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »

dude.... your videos are great. Most of the things you post about i actually realized in 5th-6th grade. keep up the good work

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
Re: Videos [#1645]
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 08:49:11 PM »

dude.... your videos are great. Most of the things you post about i actually realized in 5th-6th grade. keep up the good work

The videos are geared toward a simple audience, though many have a hard time understanding the basic concepts contained within them.
Join the forums, we have lots of vigorous debates.
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
Re: Videos [#1645]
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

Yep.  Me too.  That said, people who don't currently figure it out tend to have large mental blocks that make it difficult to admit what is valid in the videos.  Many cuss at us and tell us to go to their Hell or something else horrible.

They have been helpful to quite a few people.
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer