Author Topic: BURN IN HELL [#1635]  (Read 877 times)

Offline DL

BURN IN HELL [#1635]
« on: July 26, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »
Your channel is the most messed up crap in the world, I'm a Catholic, and most of these comments offend me, we're all people, deal? with it.
We all have feelings.
So shut the heck up.
BURN IN HELL.

Offline RaptorJesus

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Internet Cake Machine
    • The book of 4chan
Re: BURN IN HELL [#1635]
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »
he sounds like a real charmer, isn't he not supposed to judge ? lol
Jamie: I understanding these things [SCUBA tanks] have about a million—or actually, it's 1.3 million—pounds of explosive force. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds like a lot.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 08:28:19 PM »
So, only Catholics are allowed to create videos on Youtube or anywhere else? Or, do you go to their Youtube channels and say the same thing? You don't, do you? Ever heard of "Freedom of Speech"? Perhaps you think it only applies to you and other Catholics, right? No, it applies to everyone (where applicable). If you do not like it, then here's what you do: don't watch it. Don't read literature on it. See how easy that is? Of course not. You have to watch the stuff (if you in fact did), you have to read the material (if you in fact did), and then you have to tell people to go to Hell. Such a loving Christian you are.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »
BURN IN HELL.

Burn. Oh, such a limited imagination...

(sorry, Pinhead quote.)

Seriously, what makes the videos and channel messed up? Did you find that your faith was questioned? If so, were you afraid that your faith was questioned?

If the videos offend you, deal with it. We all have feelings. I feel that your god is imaginary.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Dissenter

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Quid, Me Anxius Sum?
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 08:33:09 PM »
So shut the heck up.
BURN IN HELL.

Are these more Jeebus quotes??  Sounds like something he'd say.
What is above all needed is to let the meaning choose the word, and not the other way around.

-George Orwell

Been caught making shit up again? Attend the I don't know 12 step program for help.

Offline JesusHChrist

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 08:46:48 PM »
Your channel is the most messed up crap in the world, I'm a Catholic, and most of these comments offend me, we're all people, deal? with it.
We all have feelings.
So shut the heck up.
BURN IN HELL.

If you don't like being offended, don't have such silly beliefs. I mean, god-flesh in a cracker? Wine into blood? Can you say sooperstitious? Woooooooooooo! And what's with the pedophile priests, the dudes wearing lace, and the pope's funny clothes?

Nice hat though. I will give you that.

Love the Christian. Hate the delusion.

"you dick hole just go f**k your self in hell go to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn iam a strong beliver in the christ and he is compbeled at you !!!!!!!! screw you baster !!!!!!!!" -- random Christian #1636

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »
I was Catholic and I never told anyone to burn in hell.  Did a priest take you into the confessional as a little boy and show you his ding dong?  It is all a joke...all of it.  Wake up to the stupidity of it all.  Use your brain.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +113/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 09:31:57 PM »
We all have feelings.
So shut the heck up.
BURN IN HELL.

Unless of course you are talking about the comments ON the video.  Yours for example, where you're telling somebody that they deserve to be tortured for all eternity for the crime of offending you.
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 09:36:03 PM »
The Christians seem to be on a roll tonight.  Must of had the Hell and Brimstone sermons this week. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline RaptorJesus

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Internet Cake Machine
    • The book of 4chan
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 09:39:55 PM »
Jamie: I understanding these things [SCUBA tanks] have about a million—or actually, it's 1.3 million—pounds of explosive force. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds like a lot.

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 09:40:14 PM »
Your channel is the most messed up crap in the world

Why?  What about the YouTube channel is "messed up"?

I'm a Catholic, and most of these comments offend me

So you are offended by the freedom of expression that this country embodies?  You are offended simply because someone has the gall to stand up and voice an opinion different than your own.

BURN IN HELL.

You actually want to see a human being tortured infinitely?  That is the epitome of immorality to actually want to see and be entertained by the torture of a human being.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:27:12 PM by Irish »
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 09:56:50 PM »
We all have feelings.
So shut the heck up.
BURN IN HELL.

Two things;

1. Free speech.

2. As a former Catholic myself, I have one bit of advice; don't throw stones in glass houses.  Clean up your own mess and reform the church.  Child rape, and promoting death to people at risk of HPV or AIDS are not moral strengths.  You can consider them the most messed up crap in the world, and offensive, yet also deadly and crippling in the real world.

I bet you're offended.  That's too bad.  You should be ashamed of yourself for losing focus on what is actually important.

If you and other Catholics did something, I'd be less motivated to mention these insane promotions of horrors, misery, and death.
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »
Personally, OP, I'm glad you're offended.  Someone who wishes for another sentient being to be burned in Hell is not someone who deserves to have their feelings spared.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline MrFriday

• 100% Superstition Free
  • Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
    • To Question God
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »
What is it that makes people think they are somehow guaranteed not to be offended? I hear people who want to censor the media saying that some things are offensive and should be banned. I can't think of any law or anything in the constitution that protects people from being offended. It would be an impossible thing to enforce anyway. You could be offended by anything.
"Faith is believing in something you know isn't true" - Mark Twain

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, 11:36:13 PM »
What is it that makes people think they are somehow guaranteed not to be offended? I hear people who want to censor the media saying that some things are offensive and should be banned. I can't think of any law or anything in the constitution that protects people from being offended. It would be an impossible thing to enforce anyway. You could be offended by anything.

I'm offended by the hat you're wearing in your avatar. You should put a new avatar up without the hat. Don't make me cry!

:D

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Dissenter

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Quid, Me Anxius Sum?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 11:41:32 PM »

Agreed.  I reserve the right to offend people who harbour clearly ridiculous ideas and want to push them onto society.

I always ask people who piss and moan about being offended whether or not it is the giver or the receiver who chooses the offense.  Most of them tell me it is the receiver, until I then tell them that I am offended by their (oh, anything will do). Most of the time they let it go after that.
What is above all needed is to let the meaning choose the word, and not the other way around.

-George Orwell

Been caught making shit up again? Attend the I don't know 12 step program for help.

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »
 You should be ashamed or yourself, what makes you so special as a catholic? right after you said; we our all people    :? 

I knew a catholic foster family once when I was a child; they sure liked to beat me to my knees.
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee