Author Topic: how are you doing [#1565]  (Read 229 times)

Offline DL

how are you doing [#1565]
« on: July 10, 2009, 09:17:07 PM »

Visit my Blog it is a Chrisitan Blog thou maybe you may find an answer to something that seems contradicting check it out http://kissmee-floridablessings.blogspot.com/

Offline deconvertedone

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • My dog isn't an atheist, he thinks I'm God.
Re: how are you doing [#1565]
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 10:09:56 PM »
No, but thank you anyway, I know you mean well.
The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstition of the Christian religion.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 01:18:48 AM »
Visit my Blog it is a Chrisitan Blog thou maybe you may find an answer to something that seems contradicting check it out

Thank you for the invitation, though I generally do not visit Christian (or Muslim or Hindu or ...) sites as I am not a Christian (or Muslim or Hindu or ...).

If you think that the Christians in the WWGHA forums are not representing Christianity properly, you can come to the forums here (or the blog) and add your two cents in.   Keep in mind that the non-Christians here know quite a bit about Christianity as well as other topics.  As such, I recommend offering support for your comments and not just asserting that anything you say is by necessity valid and can not be disputed or rejected out of hand.

Forums: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php

Blog: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/blog
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 01:22:44 AM »
.............polite disinterest.
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 02:52:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

You will find here that the atmosphere, while it varies at times it generally pretty good for having conversations on the topics you've presented at your blogspot.  One obvious advantage is that the forum format allows for a better exchange of ideas back and forth, rather than simply a post and some replies to it, such as your blog.

I think you would be welcome here on the forum if you wished to have a conversation.  As has been noted previously, many of the members here are very well versed in the bible as well as common apologetics arguments.
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.