Author Topic: wow dude [#1517]  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Seank

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Typos are intentional, honest.
Re: wow dude [#1517]
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 03:03:40 PM »
you have the most uneducated delusional view of the Bible and I'll do responses to all of your videos in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to showing the Christians who don't know how to defend against your pathetic attacks on Christianity that faith doesn't end with your absurd videos....

This is very odd. Normally when people say hello in a patronising and condescending manner they follow-up with amazingly considered arguments that can never fail to impress.

I stopped watching the video after a couple of minutes of hearing you twist the first question beyond recognition. At least be honest and admit that you can't answer the question.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 03:18:27 PM by Seank »
"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam"
Popeye (the sailor man)

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 06:24:51 PM »

The darwinfinches did a funny video about the Ray Comfort banana video...

"So if god wasn't around bananas would shoot loads in our faces."
OMG, that was hilarious.  It reminds me Mystery Science Theater 3000, which I love.  Thanks.
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 06:34:08 PM »
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/blog/?p=569

you have the most uneducated delusional view of the Bible and I'll do responses to all of your videos in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to showing the Christians who don't know how to defend against your pathetic attacks on Christianity that faith doesn't end with your absurd videos....

You are absolutely certain God answers prayers, yet, you don't have a valid answer as to why God has never regrown the limb of an amputee despite the promises Jesus made?  Why are some people apparently more important to your God than others? 

Offline Seank

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 04:14:15 AM »
There's an interesting discussion happening in the comments of the video. The author is a little evasive, but polite and responding to comments.
Popeye (the sailor man)

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 08:24:31 AM »
I invited him to join the forum to address his answers, but he has declined.  He prefers to use Youtube as it is a wider audience.  I noticed he also posted on the blog.

Offline Seank

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2009, 08:19:19 AM »
I invited him to join the forum to address his answers, but he has declined.  He prefers to use Youtube as it is a wider audience.  I noticed he also posted on the blog.

It's annoying, since the YouTube comments system is abysmal for anything more than a quick and simple discussion. Right now he's firmly stuck in the "we can never understand God's plan" argument. Probably not worth any more discussion.
Popeye (the sailor man)

Offline JesusHChrist

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 10:19:35 AM »

He's chickening out and running away! Brave, Brave Sir Robin!
Love the Christian. Hate the delusion.

"you dick hole just go f**k your self in hell go to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn iam a strong beliver in the christ and he is compbeled at you !!!!!!!! screw you baster !!!!!!!!" -- random Christian #1636

Offline SimpleMan

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »
The worst part of the whole thing to me is:

I'm looking forward to showing the Christians who don't know how to defend against your pathetic attacks on Christianity that faith doesn't end with your absurd videos....

And this is accurate. He really is probably considered by his Christian brethren as some sort of atheist fighting hero who defend their scriptures wisely and do great things by god.

Some of them are just soo far gone...
I cannot see one shadow or tittle of evidence that the great unknown underlying the phenomenon of the universe stands to us in the relation of a Father who loves us and cares for us as Christianity asserts.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »
The worst part of the whole thing to me is:

I'm looking forward to showing the Christians who don't know how to defend against your pathetic attacks on Christianity that faith doesn't end with your absurd videos....

And this is accurate. He really is probably considered by his Christian brethren as some sort of atheist fighting hero who defend their scriptures wisely and do great things by god.

Some of them are just soo far gone...

It's funny because he really doesn't care about getting his message out to us (the people on this forum) since he wont join the forum to post his video after at least two invites (I also invited him to join).

Perhaps he's not really confident about his video... Silly guy.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline JesusHChrist

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 08:12:37 PM »
All he needs to do is pray to his god and get the right words to say to defend the faith. Shouldn't be too hard now should it?

Love the Christian. Hate the delusion.

"you dick hole just go f**k your self in hell go to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn iam a strong beliver in the christ and he is compbeled at you !!!!!!!! screw you baster !!!!!!!!" -- random Christian #1636

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9NkJTwZMfY&feature=related[/youtube]

Part two if anyone's interested.

I haven't watched it yet.

Offline SimpleMan

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2009, 10:12:15 AM »
Yeah...

We are definitely not his target audience. He's trying to preach to people that haven't quite gotten to where we are yet. People who come here and read this, and say.. "hey.. that makes a lot of sense." He wants THOSE people that can still be half-blinded by words from some holy book to watch his videos. It's sad, and it's an example of how people have been controlled for millions of years.
I cannot see one shadow or tittle of evidence that the great unknown underlying the phenomenon of the universe stands to us in the relation of a Father who loves us and cares for us as Christianity asserts.