Author Topic: Watch your own heart attack. This could save your life.  (Read 684 times)

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
Watch your own heart attack. This could save your life.
« on: August 11, 2008, 02:50:23 PM »
http://www.2minutes.org.uk/

They're are showing this on TV over here.
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline Luthekar

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Free of emotional baggage contrived from religion.
Re: Watch your own heart attack. This could save your life.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 02:56:55 PM »
lol. Pretty good vid. I like how he demonstrates "chest pains."
You believe in a book that has sticks turning into snakes, and you say we are the ones that need help?
When you understand why you dismiss all other Gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
It is better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however reassuring.

Offline Red McWilliams

• Illuminati
  • Postgraduate
  • Darwins +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 03:07:30 PM »
Very good.  I love how they showed they guy blowing chunks.

The best part though, is when he says you might be embarrased to call an ambulance if it's not a heart attack, but it would be worse if it is and you don't call.  Very good advice.  A friend of mine's grandfather died for that very reason.  The heart attack didn't kill him that night, but his heart function was so impaired that he died a week later.  He said he didn't want to "bother" anyone and didn't think the chest pain and tightness in his left arm and jaw wasn't that big a deal.

Fellas, if it comes to dying, toss your ego.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Offline bgb

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +8/-0
  • That felt great.
    • BGBART SHIRTS AND GIFTS
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 11:24:07 PM »
Same thing happened to my dad.  One week later he dropped dead golfing.  He was 48.
Nothing unreal exists.

Offline spider

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • ATT ambassador
    • Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 12:05:40 AM »
That's a good video.

He's right, I think, that ambos would rather turn up to a false alarm than a dead body.  Particularly one covered in its own vomit that they have to do mouth-to-mouth on. 

Besides, I'm always happen to answer the phone to discover I have to transfer them to another department... lol...