Author Topic: you're funny... please read [#1484]  (Read 898 times)

Offline DL

• Fellow
  • Darwins +0/-0
you're funny... please read [#1484]
« on: June 14, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »

Here are the simple answers to your ridiculous questions, that are going to make you fall on your knees like a fuckin' baby :

1º Because God (Christ) wants to test our faith. If He was regenerating amputees legs, like it was nothing, then everybody would believe in Him and so it would be easy for everybody to be accepted in the Kingdom of God. He only cures sicknesses who aren't visible from the outside in order for guys like you to still doubt and wonder if wasn't the after effect of medical treatment.

2º Because our world (this world) belongs to satan, our world is already hell (for me). Nothing good or at least almost nothing good comes out of this world! If people are dying from hunger then it's just a coincidence (unfortunately for them). Some regions had no luck. That's just it. Those desperate little children do not pray to God I believe. They don't even know Jesus Christ.

3º I've never read the whole Bible so.... but from my point of view, God wants those good people to die because Heaven is better than earth right? It's logical, you are the one being unlogical. Like for example if I was sure that because of what I did on this life (accept and believe in God), I would most certainly go to Heaven, then I would gladly exchange my position with my grandmother's who is dying, what I mean is I would want to be in her place because she is about to die and not live the rest of my miserable life in this planet !! Do you understand?

4º Have you ever seen any dinosaurs?? Yet you believe in them because some freaky white- haired scientific in the mid 20's or whatever told the planet so. Well the same goes for God. You haven't seen him but you have not seen the dinosaurs either, so why would you believe one and not the other?? What the fuck dude!! Are you stupid??

5º I didn't know the Bible encouraged slavery. I don't know where you got that. Maybe because you're an atheist, you misinterpretated the Holy Book.

6º Again it's just a coincidence if good people were rewarded on earth then there would be no difficulty in believing in God and gaining access to Heaven, there must be a challenge somewhere right?!

7º Again if evidence was found it would be too easy.

8º Because it would be too simple to just pray and Jesus appearing etc... again the same bullshit!! Prayers don't work all the time!! It wouldn't be fair for someone to see Jesus in a vision and not us right?!

9º I don't know why, but when you think of it, it's not that disgusting, it's just bread and wine!! Don't do it if you don't want!! Just believe in him!!

10º What stupid question is that??!! Because it depends of the people, not of God!! If you get divorced it's your problem, not God's fault.

By the way, this "kind of rationalization" christians are making may be true, but you must understand that christians are not GOD. Some christians say bullshit, some others say the Truth like me for example. Some are fanatics some aren't, you see what I mean. Some atheists have different opinions than you right?? So don't come with your bullshit.

By the way the world we live in that you like so much will end or in 2012 because of the rumors of polar shift or planet X or mid 30-40, because of the global warming which will cause 6 degrees more to deal with on our planet and that will end human kind. So think again you peace of shit and start reading the Bible, if you want to save your ass. Watch these videos, 2nd one may be too difficult for you to understand but we never know right??!! :

God Bless
In Christ.

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
Re: you're funny... please read [#1484]
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 02:42:04 PM »
You are a moron if you are looking forward to the end of our planet,
How many times have religious nuts predicted the end that never came?

Your religious book says the following;

* If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. [Matthew 21:21]

* If you ask anything in my name, I will do it. [John 14:14]

* Ask, and it will be given you. [Matthew 7:7]

* Nothing will be impossible to you. [Matthew 17:20]

* Believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. [Mark 11:24]

if you believe in your idea of an ending, then refer to your book, I, however sad you think that is, that I don’t believe in your one of ten thousand gods made up on this planet. I Will continue to enjoy life, learn, love, live.
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline Agga

• Fellow
  • Darwins +27/-42
  • The Forum is made of its members.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 02:45:43 PM »

God Bless
In Christ.

Interesting.

Can you please explain to me what Jesus says (being in Christ) about verbally abusing people that you don't know?

Agga
I've left WWGHA now, so do everyone else a favour and don't bother replying to my old posts and necromancing my threads.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +192/-8
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 02:50:39 PM »
Hey, I'm not on my knees crying like a baby.  What did I miss? ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »

Here are the simple answers to your ridiculous questions, that are going to make you fall on your knees like a fuckin' baby :

I can't wait.

1º Because God (Christ) wants to test our faith. If He was regenerating amputees legs, like it was nothing, then everybody would believe in Him and so it would be easy for everybody to be accepted in the Kingdom of God. He only cures sicknesses who aren't visible from the outside in order for guys like you to still doubt and wonder if wasn't the after effect of medical treatment.

Why does an omnipotent, omnipresent deity need to test one's faith? Wouldn't they know those who have it over those who do not? Not much of a deity if not, no? Why does a deity need to hide behind a curtain? If such a deity existed, all they'd have to do is show themselves, and they'd have the entire world at its feet -- why the game? I see no reason for it.

2º Because our world (this world) belongs to satan, our world is already hell (for me). Nothing good or at least almost nothing good comes out of this world! If people are dying from hunger then it's just a coincidence (unfortunately for them). Some regions had no luck. That's just it. Those desperate little children do not pray to God I believe. They don't even know Jesus Christ.

Just because this place is hell to you or for you doesn't mean it is to me. I listened to this very depressing Christian song the other day (totally by accident) and it was about how the guy couldn't wait to die (of old age) so he can stop the suffering he lives in. Some suffering is thrust upon people but mostly, I feel, people suffer 'cause they choose to; or because their religion says they have to to get at any sort of peace in the end.

If you're suffering, I'm betting it's by choice.

3º I've never read the whole Bible so.... but from my point of view, God wants those good people to die because Heaven is better than earth right? It's logical, you are the one being unlogical. Like for example if I was sure that because of what I did on this life (accept and believe in God), I would most certainly go to Heaven, then I would gladly exchange my position with my grandmother's who is dying, what I mean is I would want to be in her place because she is about to die and not live the rest of my miserable life in this planet !! Do you understand?

You've never read the entire Bible but you're here to preach to us about the Bible and your religion? You fail automatically with that. Go and read your entire Bible. Most of us have, that's why we are no longer Christians. I understand: you're an idiot. If you're life is so bad then turn it around; stop waiting for your life to be over.

By the by: it's illogical not unlogical.

4º Have you ever seen any dinosaurs?? Yet you believe in them because some freaky white- haired scientific in the mid 20's or whatever told the planet so. Well the same goes for God. You haven't seen him but you have not seen the dinosaurs either, so why would you believe one and not the other?? What the fuck dude!! Are you stupid??

There is more evidence for dinosaurs than there is for your deity. We actually have bones; and not just from one place but from a plethora of places all over the world. Where's the evidence of your deity?

Your question at the end: point it at yourself.

5º I didn't know the Bible encouraged slavery. I don't know where you got that. Maybe because you're an atheist, you misinterpretated the Holy Book.

Read for yourself: http://www.evilbible.com/Slavery.htm

6º Again it's just a coincidence if good people were rewarded on earth then there would be no difficulty in believing in God and gaining access to Heaven, there must be a challenge somewhere right?!

Why?

Why?

8º Because it would be too simple to just pray and Jesus appearing etc... again the same bullshit!! Prayers don't work all the time!! It wouldn't be fair for someone to see Jesus in a vision and not us right?!

I think you answered your own statement/question with this.

9º I don't know why, but when you think of it, it's not that disgusting, it's just bread and wine!! Don't do it if you don't want!! Just believe in him!!

Why?

By the way, this "kind of rationalization" christians are making may be true, but you must understand that christians are not GOD. Some christians say bullshit, some others say the Truth like me for example.

What "Truth" are you saying? Most of your answers or questions deal in the "I haven't read the entire Bible" "I don't know" "That'd be too easy" etc., is that the "Truth" you speak? That's not truth, that's nonsense.

Some are fanatics some aren't, you see what I mean. Some atheists have different opinions than you right?? So don't come with your bullshit.

One isn't entitle to their own opinion? Only you are, or other Christians?

By the way the world we live in that you like so much will end or in 2012 because of the rumors of polar shift or planet X or mid 30-40, because of the global warming which will cause 6 degrees more to deal with on our planet and that will end human kind. So think again you peace of shit and start reading the Bible,

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  and
2. You want us to read the Bible that you haven't even fully read? Hypocrite much?

if you want to save your ass. Watch these videos, 2nd one may be too difficult for you to understand but we never know right??!! :

God Bless
In Christ.

You watch your videos. I will not. And, may I state: you failed to bring me to my knees.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »

Here are the simple answers to your ridiculous questions, that are going to make you fall on your knees like a f**kin' baby :
Yours would be the first.

I don't wonder.  That's an awefully convenient answer and a great way to excuse why God hates amputees.

So, children, who have no way of knowing about YOUR God or Jesus, will be allowed to starve to death by your God?  Nice God you've got there. 

Sure, if I knew, but I don't; therefore, I'm not going to alter my life to include all the possible outcomes of an afterlife. 

4º Have you ever seen any dinosaurs?? Yet you believe in them because some freaky white- haired scientific in the mid 20's or whatever told the planet so. Well the same goes for God. You haven't seen him but you have not seen the dinosaurs either, so why would you believe one and not the other?? What the f**k dude!! Are you stupid??
Have you ever been to a museum?  They have these cool things called fossils. . .I'd love to see a God fossil.  No such luck though.

There is no interpretation of the passages involving slavery.  Please, please read your holy book cover to cover. 

Slavery in the bible

If another religion, oh, say the pagans, were pretending that they were eating the body and drinking the blood of their god, would it bother you?  It's a gross ritual.  Also, not original to Christianity.

10º What stupid question is that??!! Because it depends of the people, not of God!! If you get divorced it's your problem, not God's fault.
Then what's the point of being married in a church with the blessing of God if he's not going to help people stay together? 

By the way, this "kind of rationalization" christians are making may be true, but you must understand that christians are not GOD. Some christians say bulls**t, some others say the Truth like me for example.
How are we to know you are the OnetrueforsureIreallypromiseChristian?  We get emails and new forum members everyday claiming they know what God wants and what the bible really says.  There's no objective way to determine who's right. 

By the way the world we live in that you like so much will end or in 2012 because of the rumors of polar shift or planet X or mid 30-40, because of the global warming which will cause 6 degrees more to deal with on our planet and that will end human kind. So think again you peace of s**t and start reading the Bible, if you want to save your ass.
First, it's not our holy book.  Second, many of us have read the bible.  Third, maybe you should read it since you've already stated you have not.

God Bless
In Christ.
And may Odin bless you.  He should be around here somewhere.
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline lost_ti_bon_ange

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 03:21:19 PM »

A bit sadistic for a loving father who wants everyone saved.

2º Because our world (this world) belongs to satan, our world is already hell (for me). Nothing good or at least almost nothing good comes out of this world!

Where is the evidence for this?

If people are dying from hunger then it's just a coincidence (unfortunately for them). Some regions had no luck. That's just it. Those desperate little children do not pray to God I believe. They don't even know Jesus Christ.

Sadistic.  Condeming those who "don't even know Jesus Christ"; they never even had a chance then did they?

3º I've never read the whole Bible so.... but from my point of view, God wants those good people to die because Heaven is better than earth right? It's logical, you are the one being unlogical.

Why even put them here in the first place if he wants them in heaven?  Just put them there.

Like for example if I was sure that because of what I did on this life (accept and believe in God), I would most certainly go to Heaven, then I would gladly exchange my position with my grandmother's who is dying, what I mean is I would want to be in her place because she is about to die and not live the rest of my miserable life in this planet !! Do you understand?

I have never wanted anyone to die.  Life is precious; just the one go around.

There is evidence of dinosaurs, those things we call fossils.  There is no evidence for god.  Insane rantings do not count as evidence.

It condones slavery.  It not only does not specifically declare "owning another human being is wrong and forbidden by god", it goes so far as to provide guidelines for the behavior of slaves, treatment of slaves and acquisition of slaves.

What is the point in the difficulty?  Why can't a loving god just put everyone it wants in heaven?

Again, why does it have to be difficult?  Why not just make a heaven full of believers and call it a day?

Presented as the body and blood of Christ.  And if you do "just believe", then you are eating your god.  Consuming your god, ingesting your god.  In order to have some of your god's holiness in you.

By the way, this "kind of rationalization" christians are making may be true, but you must understand that christians are not GOD. Some christians say bullshit, some others say the Truth like me for example. Some are fanatics some aren't, you see what I mean. Some atheists have different opinions than you right?? So don't come with your bullshit.

But if you believe in your god and ingest your god's holiness then you should want to live as your god demands, and yet so many do not.  Why would your god make rules his followers can't follow?  Why would god's followers not be able to follow god's rules?

By the way the world we live in that you like so much will end or in 2012 because of the rumors of polar shift or planet X or mid 30-40, because of the global warming which will cause 6 degrees more to deal with on our planet and that will end human kind. So think again you peace of shit and start reading the Bible, if you want to save your ass. Watch these videos, 2nd one may be too difficult for you to understand but we never know right??!! :

God Bless
In Christ.

Sky is falling, end of the world, blah, blah, blah.  People have been declaring this quite some time.  Hasn't happened yet.  It'll happen eventually, but doubtfully because of a god, and certainly not as soon as you seem to think.
Can omniscient God, who
Knows the future, find
The omnipotence to
Change His future mind?
   - Karen Owens -

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 03:30:08 PM »
that are going to make you fall on your knees like a fuckin' baby :
haha.

Way to be optimistic. If you really think the world is hell, then you should seek help. Or smile more.  :)

And you hit the nail right on the head. If they don't know Jesus, why doesn't Jesus intervene with his wonderful creation. Either god doesn't care, and he's a dickhead or he doesn't exist.

That white haired scientist has put in more years of training to get where he is than some pastor in a church someplace. We have dinosaur bones. We have fossils. etc. Have you ever been to a museum. You should go sometime, you might learn something.

Some christians say bullshit,
Like you?

So think again you peace of shit and start reading the Bible, if you want to save your ass. Watch these videos, 2nd one may be too difficult for you to understand but we never know right??!! :
I can feel the christian love coming from your mouth.

Take care,

-Em

EDIT: After checking out the second video, I notice that it's a video that is mentioned in this thread;http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=7037.0

If you wish, you should join the forum and back up that video.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 04:07:25 PM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline BrainFoodLunch

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 04:14:18 PM »
Most of this narrow-minded, childish gibberish isn't even worth shooting down. I do just want to quickly point out one thing though;

By the way, this "kind of rationalization" christians are making may be true, but you must understand that christians are not GOD. Some christians say bulls**t, some others say the Truth like me for example. Some are fanatics some aren't, you see what I mean. Some atheists have different opinions than you right?? So don't come with your bulls**t.

Actually, when it comes to the matter of theology, we pretty much tend to agree whole-heartedly on all matters. Read this forum for ten minutes and you'll see this.
You do not want to make me an enemy on this website. This is your only warning.
-Nam

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +33/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 04:59:11 PM »

misinterpretated the Holy Book

Well, I did wonder what Dubya was going to fill his time with once he left office. Guess I know the answer now. :-\

PS I know, I know! But I'm in an ad hominem mood this evening, normal service will be resumed another day.
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline Seank

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Typos are intentional, honest.
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 05:10:33 PM »
By the way, this "kind of rationalization" christians are making may be true, but you must understand that christians are not GOD. Some christians say bulls**t, some others say the Truth like me for example. Some are fanatics some aren't, you see what I mean. Some atheists have different opinions than you right?? So don't come with your bulls**t.

Some Christians actually take the time to read the book on which their religion is based.

If this world truly is hell for you, I wish you a speedy departure from it.
"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam"
Popeye (the sailor man)

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +280/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »
2º Because our world (this world) belongs to satan, our world is already hell (for me).

How tragic for you.

Nothing good or at least almost nothing good comes out of this world!

You're obviously not looking hard enough.  I see far more good than bad on this planet.

3º I've never read the whole Bible...

Perhaps you should.

... but from my point of view, God wants those good people to die because Heaven is better than earth right?

How very weird.  If your god wants people to be in heaven, why does it not just put them all there without demanding idiotic tests of faith?

5º I didn't know the Bible encouraged slavery. I don't know where you got that.

That's because you haven't read the whole Bible.

By the way the world we live in that you like so much will end or in 2012 because of the rumors of polar shift or planet X or mid 30-40, because of the global warming which will cause 6 degrees more to deal with on our planet and that will end human kind.

I doubt that very much.  (Everyone in this thread *except* the OP is hereby invited to my 2013 Jól party, BTW)

So think again you peace of s**t and start reading the Bible, if you want to save your ass.

Oh, dear... My irony meter just blew up.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 11:56:48 PM »
The only reason anyone would cry after reading that post is at how poorly done, horrifically written, and unstudied the whole torrent of idiocy flows. This is a fantastic example of arrogant ignorance... and I doublefacepalm at your waste of everyone's time.
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?

Offline Persian

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 06:02:47 AM »
Here are the simple answers to your ridiculous questions, that are going to make you fall on your knees like a f**kin' baby :

1º Because God (Christ) wants to test our faith.

I'm not kidding - stopped reading here.

Why does god need to test our faith? Why would he need to test ANYTHING if he is omniscient?

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
  • Alignment: True Neutral
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 06:05:50 AM »

Dirty knees are for Christians, Muslims, and fluffers. At least the latter are doing it to a real being.
If you are following God why can I still see you?

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 12:20:22 PM »
is "peace of shit" just called regularity?
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?

Offline Seank

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Typos are intentional, honest.
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 01:12:12 PM »
fluffers. At least the latter are doing it to a real being.

You win an internet!
"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam"
Popeye (the sailor man)

Offline MrFriday

• 100% Superstition Free
  • Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
    • To Question God
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 07:07:01 PM »
This kind of tirade just makes all of us realize that we have made the right choice. To the OP: If you are trying to convince us that Christianity is like getting a double lobotomy, you have succeeded. Your post should win the prize for ignorant arrogance.
"Faith is believing in something you know isn't true" - Mark Twain

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 09:17:32 PM »

And what happens if we are not "accepted in the Kingdom of God"?

He sends those "souls" to a place of infinite fire, pain, and torture.  How do you equate a benevolent deity sending people to infinite torture?

Benevolence =/= Infinite torture

1.) Who created this world with a supposedly perfect plan?

2.) Who created Satan/Lucifer?

The answer to both is God.

3º I've never read the whole Bible so

Really?!  The basis of your religion and you haven't read the text?  Many atheists on this board have read the Bible in full.

but from my point of view

SPAG

One word: Fossils

What "misinterpretation"?

Leviticus 25:44-46
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

[There are more]

See my reply #1
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 08:46:28 AM »
peace of shit

....oh!!!! you're nodding off,   well, it must be tiring living with that noisome brain of yours.

Sleep well ,  so sorry to hear that the boogieman's already got you.
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline MrFriday

• 100% Superstition Free
  • Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
    • To Question God
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »
3º I've never read the whole Bible so....
....so why should anyone care what you have to say about it or God? How can I take a person seriously if they are claiming that the perfect, omnimax creator of everything in existence wrote an instruction guide but they aren't even motivated to read it all?
"Faith is believing in something you know isn't true" - Mark Twain

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +709/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 03:55:57 PM »
I'll ignore your stupid and rude opening remark.

1º Because God (Christ) wants to test our faith.

Why?  Why is belief without evidence the criteria that god has established?  Of what value is faith to a god?  Why not test us based on juggling skill or strength or who can eat the most hot dogs?  Why faith?

Here is a thought - god does not want faith.  "Prophets" want faith.  Because if we have faith, we do not ask for evidence.  If we asked for evidence, then the prophets would have to provide it.  And if they had to provide it, they would be S.O.L. and they would lose their jobs.  And they are cushy jobs.  They get to "speak for god", which has status.  They live off society like parasites.  They get to condemn people they don't like. They get wealth, drugs and pussy like they were rock stars.  Who wouldn't want that job?  So just shut up about evidence and have faith, right?

If He was regenerating amputees legs, like it was nothing, then everybody would believe in Him and so it would be easy for everybody to be accepted in the Kingdom of God.

Jesus allegedly performed just as conspicuous miracles 2000 years ago.  Why is that a problem now?  If amputees regenerated limbs, I am sure there would still be doubters. And even if there were no doubters, what is wrong with that?  Is there limited space in heaven?  What is wrong with everyone being accepted?  Is that not what god wants?  Is your god some sort of elitist?

He only cures sicknesses who aren't visible from the outside in order for guys like you to still doubt and wonder if wasn't the after effect of medical treatment.

So god is purposely trying to deceive us?  Is that what you think a good and just god would do?  I think it is convenient and suspicious that god only performs ambiguous miracles.

2º Because our world (this world) belongs to satan, our world is already hell (for me). Nothing good or at least almost nothing good comes out of this world!

I am sorry you see life as being hell.  Perhaps you should talk to someone about that.  I see it as heaven, except for all the religious people ruining it.

If people are dying from hunger then it's just a coincidence (unfortunately for them). Some regions had no luck. That's just it. Those desperate little children do not pray to God I believe. They don't even know Jesus Christ.

It sounds to me like your god is pretty unfair.

3º I've never read the whole Bible so....

...so your point of view counts for nothing since you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

but from my point of view, God wants those good people to die because Heaven is better than earth right? It's logical, you are the one being unlogical.

If we follow your answer to its logical conclusion, we should just kill everyone.  Because heaven is better than earth, right?  You might want to rethink that answer.

Like for example if I was sure that because of what I did on this life (accept and believe in God), I would most certainly go to Heaven, then I would gladly exchange my position with my grandmother's who is dying, what I mean is I would want to be in her place because she is about to die and not live the rest of my miserable life in this planet !! Do you understand?

Yes.  I understand.  You do not value life.  Because you believe in an afterlife, you do not treasure the here and now.  I find that to be a waste, particularly because you cannot even know if there is an afterlife.  It is just a promise.

4º Have you ever seen any dinosaurs?? Yet you believe in them because some freaky white- haired scientific in the mid 20's or whatever told the planet so.

Yes, I have.
http://www.mdsci.org/exhibits/dinosaur-mysteries.html
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent/fossilhalls/?src=e_h

Well the same goes for God. You haven't seen him but you have not seen the dinosaurs either, so why would you believe one and not the other??

I've not seen fossils of gods.  Perhaps if you showed me some...

What the fuck dude!! Are you stupid??

No.  But you have irrevocably convinced me that you are.

Or maybe because you've not read the bible you have no idea what you are talking about?

The rest of these are beneath me.

By the way, this "kind of rationalization" christians are making may be true, but you must understand that christians are not GOD. Some christians say bullshit, some others say the Truth like me for example.

Very funny. You have The Truth.  Hilarious.

So don't come with your bullshit.

Also very funny.

By the way the world we live in that you like so much will end or in 2012 because of the rumors of polar shift or planet X or mid 30-40, because of the global warming which will cause 6 degrees more to deal with on our planet and that will end human kind.

wtf?  That is just bizarre.

So think again you peace of shit and start reading the Bible, if you want to save your ass.

Why is it I'm a "peace [sic] of shit"?  I have read the bible.  That is why I stopped believing in god.  You've not read it.  So maybe you should STFU about that?

God Bless
In Christ.

I love that.  After calling me a "peace [sic] of shit" you then say "In Christ".  Love it. I am sure jesus-H would be proud.

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.