Author Topic: answers? [#1385]  (Read 458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DL

  • Fellow
  • *******
  • Posts: 2738
  • Darwins +0/-0
answers? [#1385]
« on: May 16, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »

(i apologize for my spelling in advance, i failed english :D)

about the 10 question video
there good questions and i don't know the answer to all of them
but i remember you saying that God is all powerful and timeless
meaning hes not bownd by time, so when he created the earth it could have been 10 billion years, but sinse use humans are bownd by time it doens't make sense.

now about the starving children everywhere
i'm not sure why God doesn't just magicaly help everyone. But hes deffinitly not ignoring them
God wants us to be joyfull not just happy. i'm sure you know the diffrence between the two
Now what God wants us to do is help them get food, and feed them and build schools. i'm sure you would know that if the u.s. government spend 2% of its wage on the military it could feed everyone in the world. So why arn't we doing it

now when people pray to Jesus saying they want to see him it defeats the whole purpose of having faith. Faith is believing something is real that you can't see. God tests you on this earth hes not going to make things easy for everyone. if so we learn nothing.

now also about miracles don't leave any evidence, well if you read the newspaper i'm sure you see a lot of strage things that make no sense but this world has counted them out as scientifical and mathmatical chance. like another like 1.5% of the people who jump of the lions gate bridge servive. That alone is a miracle in itself. Now about the other 98.5% of the people who die, i have no idea what happens to them or why he doesn't save them. but it was there choice to commit suicide or what ever.

Our actions always have reactions. if we kill someone God isn't gona make it all better with everyone effected by it. he wants us to learn that what we do has consequences.

i'm not gona make some lame excuse about why God doesn't help everyone right away on day to day problems. simply cause i have no idea. But i know he is there and i will worship him everyday and thank him for the friends i have made from dedicating my life to him.

Offline deconvertedone

  • Postgraduate
  • *****
  • Posts: 886
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • Gender: Female
  • My dog isn't an atheist, he thinks I'm God.
Re: answers? [#1385]
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 07:29:38 PM »
If the God of Abraham is real and he allows suffering, I want no part of him, and he certainly isn't worthy of our worship.
The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstition of the Christian religion.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Offline Dkit

  • Reader
  • ******
  • Posts: 2113
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Gender: Female
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
Re: answers? [#1385]
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 07:40:04 PM »
But hes deffinitly not ignoring them
And you base this on what exactly?  The fact that he DOESN'T magically help everyone?

'm not gona make some lame excuse about why God doesn't help everyone right away on day to day problems.
Isn't that what your entire email consists of?  Lame excuses?
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User