Author Topic: "How do we know that Christians are delusional?" [#1364]  (Read 464 times)

Offline DL

[Refers to this video: ]

Dude, you're completely ignorant, the reason the muslim and the morman saw an angel of light is because satan made a false religion! The Bible says that satan can appear as an angel of light. If you look up the 9/11 attack, the second plane, you can see satan in the smoke becase he knew he won the battle by fooling them! And you say there was no evidence of Jesus. Really? Because there is. Kings and a whole lot of other people wrote about him! Do your research before you make a stupid video like that again.

The Bible says that if you seek the Lord God with all your heart mind and soul, you will find him. Can you honestly say you've been searching for God? Of course not, you're posting videos AGAINST God! THAT'S Why you haven't experienced God, fool!

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
Re: "How do we know that Christians are delusional?" [#1364]
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »
Pareidolia.

Show me these kings and whole lot of other people. Do your research.

Swing and a miss, next contestant.
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 04:20:39 PM »
the second plane, you can see satan in the smoke becase he knew he won the battle by fooling them
hmm, these religious mythology figures are showing up everywhere. I guess it doesn't matter if you're good or evil.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjGIkl2yDY[/youtube]

OK, hold the phone. Did these kings and other figures write about him WHILE he was alive, or decades and even centuries later? That's my question to you. Please answer it.

Also,

Why you haven't experienced God, fool!

::cough cough::
Matt 5:22 "Whoever shall say, 'Thou fool' shall be in danger of hell fire"

« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 04:25:15 PM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »
Why can't your deity, your God, do anything about your demons?

Does it lack the ability or the desire or both?
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »
The Bible says that satan can appear as an angel of light. If you look up the 9/11 attack, the second plane, you can see satan in the smoke becase he knew he won the battle by fooling them!

You are delusional and completely crazy.

And you say there was no evidence of Jesus. Really? Because there is. Kings and a whole lot of other people wrote about him! Do your research before you make a stupid video like that again.

Show me one.

The Bible says that if you seek the Lord God with all your heart mind and soul, you will find him. Can you honestly say you've been searching for God? Of course not, you're posting videos AGAINST God! THAT'S Why you haven't experienced God, fool!

So you want me to believe in God based upon no evidence whatsoever and go through the motions of a religion I do not buy in to all to find out if a deity exists or not.  That would be comparable to believing earnestly that Leprechauns exist and then going to my back yard to look under the clover to try and find one.  I do not believe in gods the same way you and I do not believe in Leprechauns... absolutely no evidence for their existence.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline GotMooo

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 06:35:04 PM »
Dude, you're completely ignorant, the reason the muslim and the morman saw an angel of light is because satan made a false religion! The Bible says that satan can appear as an angel of light.

Really?  Then how do you know for sure you aren't just deceived by Satan too?  You think you have a hotline with the Lord God, but you may actually be talking to your enemy.  Something to think about.

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »
It may be fallacious, but I rarely accept information which starts with "dude" as anything too factual...
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?

Offline deconvertedone

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • My dog isn't an atheist, he thinks I'm God.
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 09:27:22 PM »
It may be fallacious, but I rarely accept information which starts with "dude" as anything too factual...

That's funny Tails, I was just going to state the same thing, you beat me to it.
The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstition of the Christian religion.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »
The Bible says that if you seek the Lord God with all your heart mind and soul, you will find him.

In addition to WWGHA, one of my favourite Internet haunts is an online community of ex-Christians.  More than a few of them did seek, and found nothing.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles