Author Topic: Genius! [#1325]  (Read 389 times)

Offline DL

Genius! [#1325]
« on: April 26, 2009, 05:11:15 PM »

The only real god is people like you. Religion cannot and will not ever be proven. The fact that Christians often use the term "well you can't disprove us can you?" is just pure bullshit. Theres no Christian alive that can prove that I'm not a 500 ton monster with 11 arms that is able to reconstruct my DNA to reduce my mass and change my features into that of a human being now is there? People like you are the only real god as I stated before, but religion is the only real satin. I say this because people who have religious beliefs usually pray instead of trying to just do something their selfs, which means that instead of more scientists, there are just more "prayers". With less scientists, things get figured out slower. Can you figure out what this does? Religious people are SLOWING DOWN SCIENCE. If religion never existed, chances are that we would have had diseases such as cancer, diabetes, aids, and leukemia 100% cured. Slowing down science is killing hundreds of thousands of people, and preventing thousands of useful objects from being made. People that have religion are massively slowing down humans from getting smarter. THAT sounds like a real satin to me. Everything that religious people look for answers from their version of "god" for has ALREADY BEEN FIGURED OUT. All of these things have been figured out by science. If instead of science being around, everyone turned to god to fix things, EVERY living thing would be dead by now. Humans would have died out because they wouldn't have made any basic medicine, so that means humans wouldn't have been around to kill carnivores for food. With the mass overpopulation of carnivores, every single herbivore would have been wiped out for food for the carnivores. Without herbivores, none of the smaller insects would have been killed at all, so the mass overpopulation of insects would wipe out plants. And without plants, theres no oxygen, and without oxygen, everything dies. If religion was supreme instead of science, everything would be dead now. So lets come to the conclusion that total religion = the end of the world. If there is a "satin" i'm SURE that (with it being so evil and all) would want to kill every human being. But isn't that what religion is trying to do? So religion and satin have the same goal... This seems odd to me. Every single religious person on the face of the earth is really just worshiping another version of satin? Either every single religious person is trying to bring the world to an end, or they're just dangerously uneducated. Now I personally do NOT think that religious people are trying to end the world, because I know lots of religious people that go about their daily lives just like any other person. Does this mean religious people are uneducated? Of course not. I'm sure the mass majority of religious people are just as smart as everyone else. So why can't religious people understand that what their doing is evil? Is it because their all afraid of death and mourn for something to take place for them after they die? I wouldn't know, because I've never been one to believe in god. I'm 13, and even I was able to come up with this. But there are intelligent people that live their entire lives without being able able to realize that their religion is nonsense. I would pray for those people, but if you learned anything through these words, you are aware that it wont do a single thing.

Offline deconvertedone

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • My dog isn't an atheist, he thinks I'm God.
Re: Genius! [#1325]
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »
You are on the right track, why don't you join the forum to continue your education, you can really learn a lot from the folks here.  For future reference it's satan not satin.
The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstition of the Christian religion.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Offline lost_ti_bon_ange

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »
I prefer satin to satan - softer.  I must admit I didn't read the whole wall of text past that.  Stream of conscious expression is only good for the one doing the writing.
Can omniscient God, who
Knows the future, find
The omnipotence to
Change His future mind?
   - Karen Owens -

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »
A few questions for you;

Why does your god -- God -- suffer a demon to live?   

Why does your demon exist at all even if not in your god's presence?

Can't he get rid of your demon Satan?

Wipe him from existence, or put him in a shoe box or something?
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Operator_013

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 08:53:51 AM »
Love the sinner, hate the word-wall.
Inactive moderator account.