Author Topic: wow [#1294]  (Read 331 times)

Offline DL

wow [#1294]
« on: April 20, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

you spent alot of time to prove jesus is fake, maybe you were a believer at one time? or wanted to be, I see alot of anger & pain, you crying out for help, I will help you with what I can, just calm down & relax this to shall pass, well the offer is good, I hope U take me up on it! no worries

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
Re: wow [#1294]
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 10:35:38 PM »
Got questions?  Feel free to fire one off.

If you are only interested in armchair psychology, then don't bother.
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 10:56:05 PM »

you spent alot of time to prove jesus is fake, maybe you were a believer at one time? or wanted to be, I see alot of anger & pain, you crying out for help, I will help you with what I can, just calm down & relax this to shall pass, well the offer is good, I hope U take me up on it! no worries

Will your spelling get better with time? I hope so. 'Cause reading it makes me feel pain, and makes me want to cry out for someone to help you in how to spell.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 11:26:00 PM »
Why do most Christians think atheists are angry?  And then those that don't think an atheist is angry thinks he/she is depressed, lonely, sad, in pain, or crying out for help?

I've always wondered how being an atheist automatically makes you angry or depressed (in the eyes of a Christian)
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 11:32:53 PM »
I see alot of anger & pain, you crying out for help,
And, how can you see that through the internet?  The narrator of all the videos had a very calm voice, so you can't judge him by his tone, also, he never once shows his face, so you can't judge him by facial expressions. So how can you say he (we at the forum) are angry, and in pain.

Stop talking like you know us personally, because you don't.

Atheists are not angry, we just refuse to allow precious time to be taken up worshipping an imaginary sky daddy.

"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »
Why do most Christians think atheists are angry?  And then those that don't think an atheist is angry thinks he/she is depressed, lonely, sad, in pain, or crying out for help?

I've always wondered how being an atheist automatically makes you angry or depressed (in the eyes of a Christian)

It's what they are taught in their Churches, by their parents, etc., It's what they taught us in the Churches I went to. (minus one)

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline deconvertedone

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • My dog isn't an atheist, he thinks I'm God.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 11:45:33 PM »
I did calm down and relax and you know what?  It lead me to atheism.
The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstition of the Christian religion.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 09:06:17 PM »
Angry? The videos don't sound angry at all...
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?