Author Topic: ...let me explain. [#1203]  (Read 716 times)

Offline DL

...let me explain. [#1203]
« on: March 26, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »

...God is not violent...but he does have wrath...If he can create us...then he can take us away. He gave us a choice...believe in him, or you will perish...with noah...all those people knew what Noah was doing...and laughed, they had no faith....they had the chance to get on the boat...but what did they do...well just laugh, so well...God took care of it. (choice was given)...and on your Jesus is imaginary, you took everything out of context...when it says when 2 agree...it will be done...well, that is saying if 2 people who BELIEVE in the REAL GOD...knowing who he is, and what is good for them...they will ask sincerly togather on something that will be positive and for the better of all, themselves...and not anything in vanity...usually people pray for hope, understanding...and wellness...and if these 2 people who believe in God...the REAL GOD...not religion or tradition...and with their faithful hearts...then YES that will be done....but in your prayer, you dont believe in God...and that prayer makes no sense...a christian would never ask that...so yes, that prayer will not be answered. and it does not say he will PHYSICALLY appear to us...it says he will be in the midst...When christians come togather for church (a gathering among christians)...not a CHURCH as you see among roads...GOD IS THERE!...CHRIST IS THERE...When 2 or 3 people get togather and talk about CHRIST...yes he is their, you can feel him...you can feel the Holy spirit among you...becuase words come to your mouth, hope comes to your heart...and faith is being built...There is alot to the BIBLE that must be understood...if you do not understand the Bible or GOD himself...then you do not understand anything...Why do you spend your time trying to prove the bible wrong?...what is the point behind that...If God doesnt exist...then live your life...without him. I am not a slave to my belief...and I dont do anything that I wish not to do. The 10 commandments do not condemn me...I use them to guide me...so I do not have regret...or pain in my heart...I believe if I love EVERYONE!...(I have no enemys)...then...life will be pretty good...and what is wrong with believing there is work to be done even after I die?...I dont think anything...but I do think its a pretty crappy ending to just...die...to live...and die................hmmm...dont know...God is love...if it is not done out of love...it is not done out of God...the way the world is the way it is today is the LACK OF GOD...EVIL = LACK OF GOD...just like Cold is a LACK OF heat...and Dark is a LACK OF light...and yes...there is a wrath of God..he is real...he is not imaginary...and he will take the unbelievers and put them where they want to be...SEPERATED FROM GOD...that means...if God gives life...they will cease to exist...so I guess youll get what you believe...just to...die..Well if you want to prove to me God doesnt exist...feel free to write me...and i will explain what you look for....and if you want to know more about GOD...the real God in more detail....message me, ill be happy to show you the light. Thank you!!! Bye friend!

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
Re: ...let me explain. [#1203]
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 08:56:53 PM »
HOLY RUN ON PARAGRAPH BATMAN!!
God is not violent...but he does have wrath
What happened to turn the other cheek.
you took everything out of context
hmmm, no you did.
that is saying if 2 people who BELIEVE in the REAL GOD
I don't remember the word real ever being used in that scripture. Are you adding to it?
.When 2 or 3 people get togather and talk about CHRIST...yes he is their,
Based on the  :o bible
if you do not understand the Bible or GOD himself...then you do not understand anything..
Ouch   :-\
then live your life...without him
I am
EVIL = LACK OF GOD
I lack god, and I'm not evil
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +186/-8
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »
You have a choice...believe or perish.  Hell of a choice.  Sounds more like a threat.  Again, I challenge your God to smite me because I don't believe.  Let him prove himself.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline deconvertedone

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • My dog isn't an atheist, he thinks I'm God.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 09:29:51 PM »
Are all these bibble thumpers on speed?
The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstition of the Christian religion.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +186/-8
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »
Maybe we are in a full moon cycle!!! ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »
A choice should be where a negative isn't presented along with a supposed positive.

If I give you the choice to either be shot in the face or be shot between the legs -- am I really giving you a choice?

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline omniweasel

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Death-Rabbits
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »
if i were to start a religion the main part of it would be "believe or don't. just don't be an ass."

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »
Dear emailer,

Your email is horribly difficult to read because of your persistent use of ellipses (...).  What you have written is one HUGE run-on sentence.  You never definitively ended a thought, just rambled on to the next garbage.

And about the free will mumbo jumbo.  If you want to claim that your deity does indeed give free will to the universe it created then you cannot claim that your deity issues punishment for exercising this choice.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 11:53:42 PM »
thank you for explaining, in no sort of rambling manner, what hundreds before you have tried and failed as well
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?

Offline deconvertedone

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • My dog isn't an atheist, he thinks I'm God.
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 12:00:07 AM »
..........god is not violent..........my a$$................
The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstition of the Christian religion.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Offline GotMooo

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 12:40:43 AM »
EVIL = LACK OF GOD

Not quite.  In fact, it's usually the other way around.  It's usually the people who claim they heard from God that are causing all the trouble.

You should watch the video in the original post of this link to see how Denmark, one of the most godless countries on this planet, is doing quite well without any gods.
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=2076.0

Offline Cycle4Fun

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 07:46:42 AM »
There is no...hope of having a conversation...with anyone...who communicates like...this I mean how do you tell what they are thinking...when there is no separation of stops it just...keeps going and going then...the readers...mind slowly begins to drift off to a random...thought...can you imagine...trying to read this outloud without passing out...I mean where are you...supposed to take a breath...there is no clear ending in the entire thing...

I'm giving you a 5/10.
3 points for one of the largest wall of texts we've seen.
2 points for the sheer amount of logical fallacies in your letter
How do you define soul?
"A baseless assertion by simple-minded, superstitious individuals"
   -Starstuff

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 08:01:53 AM »
Quote from: op
...If he can create us...then he can take us away.

Wrong.  If he created us as sentient beings, he has no right to then take life away.  Especially, if you are also dragging out the free will argument.  Either we have the "God-given right" to exercise free will without punishment for the choices we make, or we don't.   You can't have it both ways.
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 08:08:11 AM »
...God is not violent...but he does have wrath...

Call it what you like, death is death.
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 08:11:10 AM »
Wasn't those 10 that Satan killed pretty much a bet that God made with Satan? So, in all reality those 10 actually belong on God's side, and none of them belong on Satan's.

;)

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 08:57:53 AM »
...God is not violent...but he does have wrath...

Call it what you like, death is death.

Love It.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.