Author Topic: hey [#1180]  (Read 446 times)

Offline DL

hey [#1180]
« on: March 21, 2009, 11:49:12 PM »
hey buddy how r u? i see u got a big collection of videos... that probably took u quite some time. anyways i was just wanting to elet u know (even if u do not believe) that Jesus does love u and infact he thinks u r a beautiful creation. even if u don't believe in Him... he still believes in u. i just thought u should take a look at the comment i made... on imaginary Jesus in 5 min. anyways i understand u r quite a scholar of the Bible. anywho i hope in your search of the Bible u will have an open heart and will study all of it. then i hope u can make a decison... it will affect everything. your decision will cost everything or... lose everything. anyways i thought i would give u the Gospel. because maybe u will listen. and when u stand before God u can say "i found the Truth" not "no one ever cared to tell me the Truth." bye

Offline Blindednomore

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
Re: hey [#1180]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 08:45:31 AM »
So this is going to cost me everything or I'll lose everything? Damn, is there a third option?

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 09:28:12 AM »
your decision will cost everything or... lose everything.
My, my this sounds familiar.  What does my decision to not believe in the thousands of other gods created by man cost me?
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 10:19:40 AM »
I've lost count as to how many christians have failed to use either a) proper punctuation, b) capitalization or c) both.

and when u stand before God u can say "i found the Truth" not "no one ever cared to tell me the Truth

And when exactly will this be? Because from what I understand the gospels don't prove Jesus, they only mention him. Any yahoo can convince a group of people of something and tell that group to spread the word.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 10:32:35 AM »
How will it make me lose everything?
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline GotMooo

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 11:34:01 AM »
he still believes in u.

I can see how it would be easier for a supernatural being to believe that his creations exist, than the contrary.

anywho i hope in your search of the Bible u will have an open heart and will study all of it.

I have read the entire bible and many portions more than once.  I am guessing what you mean by "open heart" is, wishful thinker.  But the problem is, my brain doesn't work that way.

and when u stand before God u can say "i found the Truth" not "no one ever cared to tell me the Truth." bye

Not exactly.  I would say that God's one true religion had no more merit than any other, and so there is no reason to believe in it's supernatural claims more than any others.  I would say that I was just utilizing the very equipment he had gave me, and just doing as I was created to do.  I would say that surely he has to understand what I am talking about, for he knows all things.

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 02:57:44 PM »
Jesus does love u and infact he thinks u r a beautiful creation. even if u don't believe in Him... he still believes in u.

And just how do you presume to know the thoughts of Jeezus?

your decision will cost everything or... lose everything.

Right.  Of course, if we both end up in front of Zeus or any of the other infinite number of possible gods, we're in the same boat.  I think I'm gonna sit out of this game.
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline bgb

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +8/-0
  • That felt great.
    • BGBART SHIRTS AND GIFTS
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »
English is not his fourth language.
The whole point of science is that most of it is uncertain. That's why science is exciting--because we don't know. Science is all about things we don't understand. The public, of course, imagines science is just a set of facts. But it's not.  Freeman Dyson

Offline deconvertedone

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • My dog isn't an atheist, he thinks I'm God.
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 07:49:23 PM »
At least he was civil about it.
The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstition of the Christian religion.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton