Author Topic: We need more vids! [#1176]  (Read 436 times)

Offline DL

We need more vids! [#1176]
« on: March 21, 2009, 11:44:02 PM »

I know I speak for many when I tell you that we are waiting for another video from you. Your vids are awesome! I hope to see another soon!

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
Re: We need more vids! [#1176]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »
I always wondered about the guy who makes the videos and whether he'd make more after the first five or whatever. Since that time he made two, but it took a while. I guess he does it on his own schedule.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 10:21:57 AM »

I know I speak for many when I tell you that we are waiting for another video from you. Your vids are awesome! I hope to see another soon!

He's kinda like Jesus. The author walks among you for a short time then vanishes. :)

haha, I'm just kidding!  :D
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline GotMooo

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 11:44:15 AM »

He's kinda like Jesus. The author walks among you for a short time then vanishes. :)

haha, I'm just kidding!  :D

xD