Your religious book says the following;
* If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. [Matthew 21:21]
* If you ask anything in my name, I will do it. [John 14:14]
* Ask, and it will be given you. [Matthew 7:7]
* Nothing will be impossible to you. [Matthew 17:20]
* Believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. [Mark 11:24]
Why does it say those things, and you say something entirely different? Either your book is wrong, you are wrong, or your deity is imaginary.
See more: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/rationalizations.htm