Author Topic: NOT REAL [#136]  (Read 507 times)

Offline DL

NOT REAL [#136]
« on: August 02, 2008, 06:18:30 AM »
Guess what, I tried that prayer, and Jesus did appear to me, He told me that you're Imaginary.

Jesus said He would not appear until His second coming.

The Bible say's Do not put the Lord your God to the test/ Just Because you believe that Jesus doesn't exist, doesn't mean He is imaginary, it simply means
that you don't believe in him.

How many other things were you 100% sure of and found out that you were wrong?

You better be sure of this Your Life is at stake.

Offline xphobe

• Professor
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • the truth is out there
Re: NOT REAL [#136]
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 06:34:03 AM »
I'm not 100% sure of anything.  I'm willing to admit there might be a god.  Are you wiling to stand with me on the platform of intellectual honesty and admit there might not be?
I stopped believing for a little while this morning. Journey is gonna be so pissed when they find out...

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 06:51:16 AM »
Sweet, he appeared to you! Now show us the video so we can believe you!

Guess what, I tried that prayer, and Jesus did appear to me, He told me that you're Imaginary.

Wait a minute, I thought he just appeared to you now?
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 07:15:57 AM »

Hang on, how could he appear to you and yet also say he wouldn't appear until the second coming?

Please, please, I beg of you, don't tell lies. If jesus didn't really appear to you and say these things then, not only are you making the baby jesus cry but you're also sinning and condemning yourself to eternal damnation - think very carefully, after all YOUR life is at stake!
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.