Author Topic: well, I've never something like this before. [#119]  (Read 584 times)

Offline DL

• Fellow
  • Darwins +0/-0
well, I've never something like this before. [#119]
« on: August 01, 2008, 08:31:09 AM »

Congratulations, I have no doubt whatsoever that you are the smartest man on the internet. You are a truly rational man, a rare find. now, i showed a very well educated christian your video having to do with god not being real, and how christians should stop using excuses to cover up the misconceptions in their faith. This friend actually was open-minded to your theories, just like an intellectual would. He found himself starting to believe in the misconceptions and the misteps in his faith. 6 months from viewing your video, he is an atheist. And, btw, who says that children cannot be intellectual or absorb religion properly. I'm 12.

Generous George

Re: well, I've never something like this before. [#119]
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 08:32:20 AM »

DD....please take note.  "NO...I did not submit that post,"  :)

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »
If that's a true story, I don't think that says something on the part of the videos. That says something on the part of the (former) Christian. He was open minded enough - you said it yourself.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Generous George

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 03:44:40 PM »
agree....and nobody beat him up to convert him and in the process "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" by fulfilling the prediction of his fellow Christians about evil atheists..