Author Topic: 10 answers that every intelligent Christian must answer [#124]  (Read 485 times)

Offline DL

Watch this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de7kisfQ1vY[/youtube]

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
Re: 10 answers that every intelligent Christian must answer [#124]
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 09:44:25 AM »
VenomFangX?  I watched about 3 minutes of it then had to shut it off.  He's too full of himself to take seriously even if his arguments were any good. 

"God, please grow my hair and heal my toenail!!!" 

Good stuff right there.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 10:10:23 AM by Dkit »
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 01:26:59 PM »
Perhaps you've watched the videos debunking VF's answers?

No?

Get to it.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline Vynn

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • 1st an infidel, then a heretic, now an atheist!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 01:30:50 PM »
Is everybody with me on extending an open invitation for VenomFangX to come here? Certainly the Holy Spirit will give him the words he needs to completely alter our understanding and open our minds to the Almighty?

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 01:37:23 PM »
Is everybody with me on extending an open invitation for VenomFangX to come here? Certainly the Holy Spirit will give him the words he needs to completely alter our understanding and open our minds to the Almighty?

You don't wanna deal with that, Vynn.

VF just proved himself to be the biggest drama queen ever. He "left" YouTube, claiming that he received death threats that made him decide to shut down. He was gone for 10 days. Over the course of the 10 days, he collected all the videos people made about him, edited them, and included them in his overdramatic "return" video. He's proven himself to be such a huge narcissist. If you can stand 11 minutes of that sort of garbage, try watching the video - his self-absorbed personality will overwhelm you.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +703/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »

no.  he'd be like qm, afadly and meya all rolled into on one, giant, narcissistic turd. It would be worse than poseidon coming back.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.