They are good, aren't they?
Here are some other places to go to, videos to see, TV programs to watch, and (if you ask) podcasts to listen to;
* Ex-Christian - "This site is designed with the intention of encouraging ex-Christians, former Christians, de-converting Christians and other non-believers in the decision to live life based on rational thought rather than religious mythology." http://exchristian.net
* The WWGHA and GII web sites have other resources beyond the forums;
50 (51, 52, ...) simple proofs: http://godisimaginary.com
* The WWGHA short list of excellent pages; http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/rationalizations.htm http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god5.htm http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/important.htm
* YouTube Video channels; http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=2078
* Atheism blogs, videos, and places to socialize; http://planetatheism.com
-- text blogs http://www.atheistnation.net http://atheistmedia.blogspot.com http://www.thinkatheist.com
-- many groups (new; 87 groups) http://www.atheistnexus.org
-- many more groups (established; 363 groups and many members)
* The Atheist Experience TV show; http://www.atheist-experience.com
-- Out of Austin TX with many back episodes http://www.atheist-experience.com/fans
-- The best short clips from the show
I've got a boatload of podcasts/RSS feeds if you listen to that stuff. Let me know what you're interested in, and I'll be glad to offer recommendations.