Author Topic: Hey [#1006]  (Read 399 times)

Offline DL

• Fellow
  • Darwins +0/-0
Hey [#1006]
« on: February 01, 2009, 06:01:31 PM »

Hey dude i just got one question, why dont u ever disable ur comments? i mean u get all this hate stuff and im sure u dont pay attention to it, but is it because u like to see people try to prove u wrong and yet there really is no way, cuz if it is that is fuckin awsum... just wondering.... I support u KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!! hahahaha.

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
Re: Hey [#1006]
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 06:07:43 PM »
because freedom of speech is very important
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?

Offline Deus ex Machina

• Fellow
  • Darwins +23/-3
  • non-cdesign-proponentsist
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 06:08:40 PM »
I'm not the owner of the GIIVideo account, but I imagine that comments aren't disabled for the same reason as the likes of Thunderf00t, cdk007 and other brilliant contributors to YouTube don't disable comments. It stifles freedom of expression, and it's also notable that "prominent" YouTube creationists do engage in such censorial activity (and not only in the case of disabling comments, but also by filing false DMCAs, using votebots to vote down works critical of their ideas, and the like). It's clear who among us is being honest and forthright and confident about their claims, and who is running scared and can't take dissent from their views. And that, IMO, speaks volumes for the credibility of the respective positions.
No day in which you learn something is wasted.

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »
Deus probably said it as well as anyone could.  Good job.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.