1. Amputees DO get miracles. The accident that caused them to loose a limb could have very well killed them. They survived. Boom. Miracle.
The question isn't 'why don't amputees get miracles?' it's 'why won't god heal amputees?'
2. God will not supply food. God will send help to send food.
This God character sounds pretty lazy. Or maybe he's just inept.
3.God is not commanding we kill his people. Anything will sound bad taken out of context.
Go read the old testament. It's pitiful that you're so ignorant of your own holy text.
4. Anti-scientific nonsense? Were you personally there? Do you know for a fact these things didn't happen? Didn't think so.
Of course it's anti-scientific nonsense. Men walking on water and rising from the dead don't happen in the real world.
5. God is not a proponent of slavery. The bible is speaking of what happened.
Seems more like guidelines for a "favorable" slave-master relationship to me. I'm not surprised that you think otherwise though...
6. Why do Bad things happen to good people? The same reason bad things happen to BAD people. Bad things happen.
Exactly. Now where does God factor in? Nowhere. Why? Because he doesn't exist.
7. Jesus's miracles did in fact leave behind evidence. Believer like all of us. Also, heard of a little thing called the Bible? Evidence.
Oh so the fact that people believe in something constitutes evidence? Ever heard of circular reasoning?
8.Jesus may not have appeared physically. But through our hearts and everyday actions, Jesus is speaking to us.
They have diagnoses for people who hear voices.
9.This question is hard to answer. It's all metaphorical. Huh, not so hard after all.
Yea it's all metaphorical. The ultimate answer to it all. Why don't we just say the resurrection was metaphorical? How about God? Is he metaphorical too?
10.Chrisitians get divorced at the same rate becuase being a christian does not make you perfect. We all sin. Which is why Jesus died on the cross for us.
Well that's kind of ironic given that you consider non-believers below you.
Yeah, he DID die on the cross.
Nah, that was just a metaphor.
I don't want to have contact with you or anyone who thinks the way you do.
So, I'm going to have to ask you not to respond if you are going to argue with me.
Scared of a little criticism are we? Does someone have a God complex?