Author Topic: I love your videos! [#113]  (Read 576 times)

Offline DL

I love your videos! [#113]
« on: July 31, 2008, 11:58:07 AM »
Hi there. I had a good laugh as well as learning awesome information that I find to be true from watching your videos. I would like to know if you have any information or videos on spirituality. I now question that aspect since having learned a great deal about religion and God from life experiences. I am a person that loves to learn and I question everything because I like to know facts.

Thank you very much.

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
Re: I love your videos! [#113]
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 12:00:08 PM »
Cool.  I assume you remain a believer and have answers for our questions.  Care to share them?
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline jjolove187

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 12:14:41 PM »
Well I don't believe in God, and I doubt the existence of any spirit or supernatural beings. Which is why I sent GIIVideos my question. This was originally a private message that I sent on youtube, but now it's on a forum.

There is no proof of spirits or anything beyond human power. I don't dismiss the possibility because I have experienced events that I thought to be spiritual encounters, but there could also be scientific explanations for them, so I neither accept nor reject the idea.

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 12:50:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum, jjolove187.  Glad you joined.  Check out the rest of the forum and feel free to jump right in!  We don't bite.  Well, some of us.   ;D
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User