Author Topic: The big bang theory is bs!  (Read 18972 times)

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
Re: The big bang theory is bs!
« Reply #435 on: October 27, 2011, 07:55:57 PM »
Present rather a better explanation for our existence. Have any

the Israelite felt out of place without a religion so they took bits and pieces from other to form this one. Then again when Jesus came down he meant it only for the Israelite, other wise he would of spread the word to the Indians in north and south america. Hell so many false prophets came before Jesus they did not even take notice to magic tricks, you know the slide of hand tricks, that he did, because if they were real i am sure every body would of change to that religion.   

If your really want to get political correct the Jewish Tanakh which make up The 39 Books of the Old Testament and the Septuagint Greek Manuscripts which contain The 39 Old Testament Books AND 14 Apocrypha Books. So take your pick.

Edited to add ^
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 08:30:59 PM by violatedsmurf80 »
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #436 on: October 27, 2011, 07:58:38 PM »

The bible is the only religious book of ancient times, which got it right in stating a God above its creation. Other religions made gods of wood and stone, declared them God, and worshipped them.
But nontheless, the cosmological argument does not serve much to evidence specifically the God of the bible.

Again your wrong the bible did not even exist in this time frame it was just SCROLLS, hell there was a ton of babbles when Constantine PUT THEM TOGETHER, the came the GENEVA Babble, then the KJV babble. Such ignorance!!! 
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +441/-11
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #437 on: October 27, 2011, 08:01:50 PM »
i have presented these reasons already at this topic. If you want to discuss them, you can open a new topic, and i'll eventually participate.
Your reasons for believing in God are only tangentially related to the topic at hand.  You yourself just admitted that a cosmological argument doesn't much evidence the God of the Bible.  So it only makes sense to bring up your reasons for belief outside of this discussion, which is primarily about cosmology.  Even if you were able to get people here to actually agree that your contention (that the universe was 'caused' by some being) was reasonable enough to be worth consideration, you would still have to then convince them that your reasons to believe were valid.  You're better off just going ahead and doing that, instead of expecting someone else to bring up the topic for you.
Worldviews:  Everyone has one, everyone believes them to be an accurate view of the world, and everyone ends up at least partially wrong.  However, some worldviews are stronger and well-supported, while others are so bizarre that they make no sense to anyone else.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +238/-6
« Reply #438 on: October 27, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »
I haven't seen reasons, I've seen excuses for poor reasoning.

And what have you presented so far ?

No...you said stated you presented your reasons. My presentation has nothing to do with it. You are the one making an assertion....back it up.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +238/-6
« Reply #439 on: October 27, 2011, 08:17:37 PM »
Hey class-A Fuckhead,,,,these stone and wood monuments were representations of their gods,they were not actually the gods. Your book is just another stone or wood statue or monument. There is no proof outside the bible to back it up....much like there is only stone or wood monuments and oral stories to back up gods of other times and civilizations.

To say something exists with just words(heavilly edited over time) and no tangible evidence can understandibly be dismissed as easy as an oral teaching and a stone statue...neither civilization can prove their gods real.

bible bashing is easy, and boring. Present rather a better explanation for our existence. Have any ?

Appealing to ignorance is even easier and more boring. Please stop doing so.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +67/-10
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #440 on: October 27, 2011, 08:20:44 PM »
Hey class-A Fuckhead,,,,these stone and wood monuments were representations of their gods,they were not actually the gods. Your book is just another stone or wood statue or monument. There is no proof outside the bible to back it up....much like there is only stone or wood monuments and oral stories to back up gods of other times and civilizations.

To say something exists with just words(heavilly edited over time) and no tangible evidence can understandibly be dismissed as easy as an oral teaching and a stone statue...neither civilization can prove their gods real.

bible bashing is easy, and boring. Present rather a better explanation for our existence. Have any ?
sure the Raven discovered humans on a beach emerging from a giant clamshell..... this story is about 15,000 years old,trumps your written story by about 11.000 years .............prove it wrong ,it has as much evidence as Christianity. The very beach in which humans were discovered is still there as are the stories. Where is the Garden of Eden.......why does god have to hide every bit of evidence he once flaunted
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 08:23:09 PM by 12 Monkeys »
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +220/-0
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #441 on: October 27, 2011, 09:18:37 PM »
Hold on : i said {the universe} could not come from absolutely nothing. That's different.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  If a god possesses energy to create something, it is not creating a universe from "absolutely nothing."  It can't, because the energy itself is not "nothing."  At best, this creator-god is consolidating energy into matter, not actually creating it.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +183/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #442 on: October 27, 2011, 09:36:10 PM »
But nontheless, the cosmological argument does not serve much to evidence specifically the God of the bible.

Finally.  Some sanity.

I got another one for you.  An all powerful being lives outside our universe and beyond time.  Now, about 13 + billion years ago, this being got bored and created a universe with SPECIFIC constants and just a few very important forces working together as an experiment in universal creation.  He used a single finger from his all powerful hand to initiate a giant expansion from one random point in space.  From that expansion, matter and energy were created.  One of the forces (gravity) acted to bring matter together and Bill sat back and watched where things went from there.  Given that this is not the first universe he's created, he knows that these particular constants and forces will wind up creating sentient beings in the future.  13 billion years later, an entirely natural universe is what we are surrounded by, and Bill continues to observe everything from his vantage point outside.  He never steps in, only watches. 

If you are looking for a theory that explains our existence better than the Christian God theory, then there you have it.  The reason it is infinitely better is because it incorporates the vast amount of evidence that this universe behaves as if there were no god in it, but also explains the constants, the generation of matter and energy, and the forces we experience every day.  While I do not believe this explanation at all, and it is completely devoid of evidence to support it (other than the completely circumstantial evidence that we are able to observe; namely the constants, the matter, the energy, and the scientific evidence of the BBT) it is far better than the Christian God theory. 

As you said, the KCA does not lend much weight to the Christian God theory.  So if you want to create a theory that incorporates the KCA and also incorporates the completely natural universe we are surrounded by, can you really claim yours is better than the one I just said?  After all, the theory that best fits the facts as we can see them is the one which should be accepted above all others.  The entire notion that the Christian God is good, that he cares for everyone, and that he loves us all makes the Christian God theory less viable than the one I said.  Those things are just not in evidence.  A neutral God is far more congruent with the facts that we are presented with. 
Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +441/-11
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #443 on: October 27, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again:  If a god possesses energy to create something, it is not creating a universe from "absolutely nothing."  It can't, because the energy itself is not "nothing."  At best, this creator-god is consolidating energy into matter, not actually creating it.
Even if this god could create matter and energy from nothing on demand...that results in an even more devastating problem for his Christian worldview.  For this speculative god would have demonstrated the ability to ignore the first law of thermodynamics entirely.  Why would such a god, with this demonstrated ability, create the laws of thermodynamics for this universe to begin with, especially the second law which guarantees that his creation will eventually run down?  The mere fact of entropy, which would have preceded the development of intelligent life, does not do the Christian worldview any favors; the attempt to blame entropy on the actions of humans does it active harm.
Worldviews:  Everyone has one, everyone believes them to be an accurate view of the world, and everyone ends up at least partially wrong.  However, some worldviews are stronger and well-supported, while others are so bizarre that they make no sense to anyone else.

Online Add Homonym

• Reader
  • Darwins +185/-2
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #444 on: October 27, 2011, 11:50:09 PM »
The Hebrew creation story was probably ripped from the Babylonian/Zoroastrian one. It, too, has an origin and formless, darkness, with two spirits fighting over it.
http://faculty.gvsu.edu/websterm/Enuma_Elish.html
http://www.zoroastriankids.com/creation.html

The Muslims use Quran 41:11 to demonstrate that Mohammad knew that the heavens were gaseous and conglomerated. However, this is obvious crap, like the Hebrew claims.

The very ancient Hindu creation story involves many universes; their creation and destruction by Shiva. So, it's more sophisticated than the Hebrew one, at that level. However, it dissolves into metaphor during the creation of creatures.
http://www.innovationslearning.co.uk/subjects/re/information/creation/hindu_creation.htm

The Australian aboriginal creation myth, which is unfathomably ancient, starts with Earth as a formless plain, and everything springs from the plain.
http://www.upfromaustralia.com/dreamabstoro.html
This is no more dim-witted than the Hebrew creation myth, which does not understand that stars are suns, or that the "heaven" is infinite in size. Hebrews clearly believed that the heaven was a flat surface around cloud level.

I strive for clarity, but aim for confusion.

Offline Godexists

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-65
  • WWGHA Member
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #445 on: October 28, 2011, 05:04:17 AM »
Present rather a better explanation for our existence. Have any

the Israelite felt out of place without a religion so they took bits and pieces from other to form this one. Then again when Jesus came down he meant it only for the Israelite, other wise he would of spread the word to the Indians in north and south america. Hell so many false prophets came before Jesus they did not even take notice to magic tricks, you know the slide of hand tricks, that he did, because if they were real i am sure every body would of change to that religion.   

If your really want to get political correct the Jewish Tanakh which make up The 39 Books of the Old Testament and the Septuagint Greek Manuscripts which contain The 39 Old Testament Books AND 14 Apocrypha Books. So take your pick.

Edited to add ^

you have not answered my question.

Offline Godexists

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-65
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #446 on: October 28, 2011, 05:06:16 AM »
No...you said stated you presented your reasons. My presentation has nothing to do with it. You are the one making an assertion....back it up.

I've done so. you rejected it. Now its your turn to present your explanation. Have any ?

Offline Godexists

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-65
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #447 on: October 28, 2011, 05:08:30 AM »
Hold on : i said {the universe} could not come from absolutely nothing. That's different.

Rather that God possessed energy, which is not what i said, he possessed the power in the sense of having the possibility on hand  to create energy/matter, and all the rest.

Offline Godexists

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-65
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #448 on: October 28, 2011, 05:18:28 AM »
I got another one for you.  An all powerful being lives outside our universe and beyond time.  Now, about 13 + billion years ago, this being got bored and created a universe with SPECIFIC constants and just a few very important forces working together as an experiment in universal creation.  He used a single finger from his all powerful hand to initiate a giant expansion from one random point in space.

exept that this random point in space did not exist. he created it as well.

From that expansion, matter and energy were created.  One of the forces (gravity) acted to bring matter together and Bill sat back and watched where things went from there.

how do you know Bill sat back ?

Given that this is not the first universe he's created

any evidence on hand ?

, he knows that these particular constants and forces will wind up creating sentient beings in the future.  13 billion years later, an entirely natural universe is what we are surrounded by, and Bill continues to observe everything from his vantage point outside.  He never steps in, only watches.

He answered so many times my prayers, and the onces of so many other people. Beside this, he revealed himself to so many prophets, and servants, and in the end, he made himself flesh in Jesus Christ,  how could he only be watching ?

If you are looking for a theory that explains our existence better than the Christian God theory, then there you have it.

Exept that your theory fits perfectly to describe the God of the bible ( beside your assertion, he does not interveen now ) Scientific evidence does point toward a old  universe. The bible does not deny that.

As you said, the KCA does not lend much weight to the Christian God theory.  So if you want to create a theory that incorporates the KCA and also incorporates the completely natural universe we are surrounded by, can you really claim yours is better than the one I just said?

Sure because i have all the other evidence on hand, which has already been cited here. We have the evidence os Jesus ressurrection, and all scriptures, which do point to the God of the bible.
What evidence do you have on hand of a deistic explanation ?

After all, the theory that best fits the facts as we can see them is the one which should be accepted above all others.  The entire notion that the Christian God is good, that he cares for everyone, and that he loves us all makes the Christian God theory less viable than the one I said.  Those things are just not in evidence.

But since i experience his care in my life very closely , i disagree.

Offline Godexists

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-65
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #449 on: October 28, 2011, 05:20:51 AM »
Even if this god could create matter and energy from nothing on demand...that results in an even more devastating problem for his Christian worldview.  For this speculative god would have demonstrated the ability to ignore the first law of thermodynamics entirely.

No problem at all. The first law of thermodynamics began to be in place at the Big Bang. Beside this, how do you want to sustain your wish of no beginning in face of the second law ?

Why would such a god, with this demonstrated ability, create the laws of thermodynamics for this universe to begin with, especially the second law which guarantees that his creation will eventually run down?  The mere fact of entropy, which would have preceded the development of intelligent life, does not do the Christian worldview any favors; the attempt to blame entropy on the actions of humans does it active harm.

because his goal was not to create a eternal universe like ours.

Offline Godexists

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-65
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #450 on: October 28, 2011, 05:22:10 AM »
The Hebrew creation story was probably ripped from the Babylonian/Zoroastrian one. It, too, has an origin and formless, darkness, with two spirits fighting over it.
http://faculty.gvsu.edu/websterm/Enuma_Elish.html
http://www.zoroastriankids.com/creation.html

The Muslims use Quran 41:11 to demonstrate that Mohammad knew that the heavens were gaseous and conglomerated. However, this is obvious crap, like the Hebrew claims.

The very ancient Hindu creation story involves many universes; their creation and destruction by Shiva. So, it's more sophisticated than the Hebrew one, at that level. However, it dissolves into metaphor during the creation of creatures.
http://www.innovationslearning.co.uk/subjects/re/information/creation/hindu_creation.htm

The Australian aboriginal creation myth, which is unfathomably ancient, starts with Earth as a formless plain, and everything springs from the plain.
http://www.upfromaustralia.com/dreamabstoro.html
This is no more dim-witted than the Hebrew creation myth, which does not understand that stars are suns, or that the "heaven" is infinite in size. Hebrews clearly believed that the heaven was a flat surface around cloud level.

the Gilgamesh epos has some similiarities, but also many differences, which make it quit a different story after all.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +251/-31
« Reply #451 on: October 28, 2011, 06:37:54 AM »
Rather that God possessed energy, which is not what i said, he possessed the power in the sense of having the possibility on hand  to create energy/matter, and all the rest.

Power is the rate at which energy is converted from one form to another.  It is measured in Watts.

Did you mean to use a different word?
Unless you are Scarlett Johansason or something.  lol  i'd like to punish her with  my baby.  lol

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +151/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #452 on: October 28, 2011, 06:40:45 AM »

Power is the rate at which energy is converted from one form to another.  It is measured in Watts.

Did you mean to use a different word?

....would capacity do?
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #453 on: October 28, 2011, 06:54:21 AM »
you have not answered my question.

There is no answer, Hell there are only theories, but to say that a GoD created us and we are the only living thing in this universe is arrogance. Then another question would arise why would he create us and only us are we an experiment for the GoDs considering he admitted that there are other GoDs. Did the GoDs divide the universe up and create people to see whose creations would worship them the longest before they decided to destroy us and play this game again. Either way you look at it how do you know your worshiping the right GoD?

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +238/-6
« Reply #454 on: October 28, 2011, 07:01:53 AM »

I've done so. you rejected it. Now its your turn to present your explanation. Have any ?

Simple, I don't have proof, so I don't know. That simple, I don't make up crap and call it "truth." However when considering possibilities of why/what occured...a hypothesis of supernatural agency, say Zeus for lightening, has always been wrong in the past...so evidence points to that not being a viable answer. What you are doing is stil, still, still, an appeal to ignorance....perhaps you should look up why that is such a poor argument.

Offline Graybeard

• Darwins +408/-13
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #455 on: October 28, 2011, 07:52:57 AM »
How does that work then?
RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. Ambrose Bierce

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +251/-31
« Reply #456 on: October 28, 2011, 08:03:18 AM »
....would capacity do?

I suppose, but I doubt GE is willing to accept the implications of that.  It would mean that his god is creating the energy from absolutely nothing.  Ultimately, he can't get around the fact that he's claiming his god to have created something from absolutely nothing.

I think this point is similar to what Graybeard is getting at, above.  How does a god (or anything else, for that matter) create something from nothing?
Unless you are Scarlett Johansason or something.  lol  i'd like to punish her with  my baby.  lol

Online Add Homonym

• Reader
  • Darwins +185/-2
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #457 on: October 28, 2011, 10:12:56 AM »

the Gilgamesh epos has some similiarities, but also many differences, which make it quit a different story after all.

Thankyou for that apparently irrelevant, evasive information, troll.

Your trollistic assertion, is that the Hebrew creation story contains something that others don't, namely: "In the beginning, God created heaven and Earth". Strangely, just about all creation myths have a start.

http://www.crivoice.org/enumaelish.html
Although mostly concerned with God politics, the Babylonian creation myth creates Earth on tablet IV: "After smashing Tiamat’s head with a club, Marduk divided her corpse, using half to create the earth and the other half to create the sky complete with bars to keep the chaotic waters from escaping." This is similar to the Hebrew myth, in that we have 3 elements: earth, water, and heaven. All floating around the place and devoid of sunlight.

By tablet V, Moon and Sun get created, along with the seasons and cycles.
By tablet VI, the Gods create a man, and mankind. It uses words such as "firmament" and "the deep".

The Hebrew creation myth is highly scientifically confused

The Hebrew creation myth doesn't first create a sun, but creates a lit sky, and a dark sky. A sandwich of water is created on either side of a flat "firmament", which is also strangely called heaven ( 1:8 ), and then somehow the lower waters move down a bit and create dry land. By 1:14, (day 4) God creates the sun and stars, so you wonder where the light in 1:3 was coming from. Perhaps temporary builder's lighting, or blue LEDs.  8) Hebrews looked at the bright blue sky and saw that it was bright, and concluded that it could be light without the sun. God created plants prior to the sun, which means - well, you know what it means - total crap. Plants were powered off blue-sky luminance. Somehow, we had 3 days, prior to the sun being created, how does that work, scientifically? Well, the blue sky and dark sky rotated around the Earth in the same 24hour period. I can imagine this blue sky with no sun in it, sort of rotating around the Earth, and then the stars move in. Note: bad move to create stars on day 4. This gives the impression that the sun, a class M, was not born from a supernova after 9 billion years.

The Hebrew creation myth is total RUBBISH. Thanks for giving me an excuse to study it more.
I strive for clarity, but aim for confusion.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #458 on: October 28, 2011, 11:04:34 AM »

I suppose we can say that too about your "gospels" with all of their vast differences? 

It's so amusing for you also to avoid the problem with your ignorant claim that other gods were "just" wood and stone figurines.  Have  you ever read other myths, godexists?  If you had, and actually had taken some anthropology or comparative religion courses you'd know better.
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +441/-11
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #459 on: October 28, 2011, 12:15:05 PM »
No problem at all. The first law of thermodynamics began to be in place at the Big Bang. Beside this, how do you want to sustain your wish of no beginning in face of the second law ?
I think you don't understand just how severe a problem it really is.  It isn't a matter of when the laws of thermodynamics came into play, it's a matter of why they came into play at all.  And if the first law was in place at the Big Bang, then the others had to have been at well.

That means this speculative god put entropy into place.  Entropy is what causes things to die - death in living things is the state in which entropic disorder makes life impossible.  So that means this god set things up so that anything that lived in the universe would eventually die.  Not some mythical Fall, not human choice.  It was set up that way from the beginning, by this god.  Who then blamed humans for the fact of their own deaths, even though those deaths were unavoidable due to the rules of the universe.

And since you apparently did not notice even though I said it in the post you quoted, I'm speculating.  That means that I don't actually think it happened this way, but I'm considering it purely as a hypothetical thought exercise.  So it doesn't contradict anything I said earlier, and I am not suddenly agreeing with your beliefs of a creator.

because his goal was not to create a eternal universe like ours.
That doesn't even make sense.  First off, the universe is 'eternal' only in the sense that there'll be space and uniformly-distributed heat an unfathomable number of years down the line, when entropy reaches its maximum value.  I somehow don't think that's what you have in mind when you envision eternity.  Second, his goal was not to create the universe as it now exists?  That means he screwed it up from the very start.

Offline Godexists

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-65
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #460 on: October 28, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »

Thankyou for that apparently irrelevant, evasive information, troll.

you selected the right nickname. Last answer to u  :(

Offline Godexists

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-65
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #461 on: October 28, 2011, 03:10:53 PM »

I suppose we can say that too about your "gospels" with all of their vast differences? 

It's so amusing for you also to avoid the problem with your ignorant claim that other gods were "just" wood and stone figurines.  Have  you ever read other myths, godexists?  If you had, and actually had taken some anthropology or comparative religion courses you'd know better.

what do you suggest as better answer to our existence ?

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +556/-22
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #462 on: October 28, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »
what do you suggest as better answer to our existence ?

spoon
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +183/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #463 on: October 28, 2011, 05:06:46 PM »
exept that this random point in space did not exist. he created it as well.

He obviously did that.

how do you know Bill sat back ?

Because I wrote it down and you read it.  The same way you believe God created the heavens and the earth.  Obviously. 

any evidence on hand ?

Yes.  The fact that I wrote it down is plenty of evidence. 

He answered so many times my prayers, and the onces of so many other people. Beside this, he revealed himself to so many prophets, and servants, and in the end, he made himself flesh in Jesus Christ,  how could he only be watching ?

Bill revealed himself to me, and to lots of people who died a long time ago.  But Bill would never be dumb enough to make himself into flesh.  If there was a problem that Bill created, he would use his common sense and fix it.  After all, Bill can do anything.  (Yes, for all of you who are wondering, I'm kicking myself for not using the name 'Hank' instead) 

But since I can't prove that Bill revealed himself to me, and since all those people a long time ago are dead, you are just going to have to believe me.  After all, its written down.  You read it.  That is usually enough for you, isn't it? 

Exept that your theory fits perfectly to describe the God of the bible ( beside your assertion, he does not interveen now ) Scientific evidence does point toward a old  universe. The bible does not deny that.

The hell it is!  My theory is COMPLETELY different.  I am saying that Bill created everything as an experiment that runs without his interference.  I never said Bill made himself into flesh to sacrifice himself to himself in order to fix a problem that he himself created; only an idiot God would do that.  Bill doesn't claim to love everyone, which explains why people suffer.  Bill doesn't answer prayers, so prayer to him is statistically equal to praying to rocks and walnuts (also exactly what we see).  The universe is not made FOR us by Bill, so that explains why the universe is so massively hostile to life. 

Sure because i have all the other evidence on hand, which has already been cited here. We have the evidence os Jesus ressurrection, and all scriptures, which do point to the God of the bible.
What evidence do you have on hand of a deistic explanation ?

The only evidence you have of Jesus resurrection is from some words you read, and from the stubborn insistence of other people that Jesus honestly-truly-really-really-CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE-resurrected.  Now, I am writing that Bill exists, and that he created the universe as an experiment.  In other words, you have the EXACT same amount of evidence.  Just because the bible is old, that doesn't mean it carries more factual information by default.  It's still just words, on paper.  Nothing more.  And now you have OTHER words, on paper.  Mine.  What I have written to you is Bill's scripture. 

There is no evidence of a resurrection.  It's just words in a book. 

What evidence is there for a deistic explanation?  None.  But there is also no evidence against it either.  In that respect, it is far more likely than the Christian God.  Still unlikely in my mind, but far more likely than yours.  The moment you start giving your God characteristics, it falls apart.  The less characteristics you pigeon-hole yourself with, the easier it is to defend a belief in any type of god.   

But since i experience his care in my life very closely , i disagree.

If I said that I experience Bill (or Allah, or Zeus, or Thor) every day of my life, would that matter at all to you?  Many, MANY Muslims claim, with all sincerity, that they feel Allah in their life every day.  But here is the problem... you are doing the same thing.  And in the absence of any evidence at all to back you up, who are we supposed to believe?  And then you couple in the fact that there are hundreds and hundreds of religions out there, all claiming similar "feelings" and so many of them are mutually exclusive.  What are we to conclude?  Honestly, what are we to believe here? That YOU and YOUR religion have somehow stumbled on the RIGHT one, and everyone else who "feels" their god is wrong?  Please man.  This is asinine.  You all suffer from the same problem.  You're all deluded.

My Bill theory is better than yours because it accounts for suffering.  It explains the old universe evidence.  It doesn't make ludicrous claims about events in history where some people defy the very laws of nature.  It explains why prayer doesn't work.  It's better.  Face it.   
Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT