Author Topic: Google Hangout  (Read 159 times)

Online median

• Reader
  • Darwins +283/-16
  • Yahweh: Obviously not obvious.
    • Talk Origins
Google Hangout
« on: November 26, 2015, 02:21:03 PM »
With technology being what it is I would really like to setup a cool Google Hangout session with WWGHA members. I figure most of us have been participating in this community long enough that it would be nice to formally "meet"/connect with you, share ideas/experiences, brainstorm possible WWGHA events (Skepticon?), perhaps talk epistemological strategy, and generally make friends. I think the atheist community needs more of that. So if you're up for it let me know and let's set something up.

~median
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Carl Sagan

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +580/-134
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
Re: Google Hangout
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 02:26:05 PM »
With technology being what it is I would really like to setup a cool Google Hangout session with WWGHA members. I figure most of us have been participating in this community long enough that it would be nice to formally "meet"/connect with you, share ideas/experiences, brainstorm possible WWGHA events (Skepticon?), perhaps talk epistemological strategy, and generally make friends. I think the atheist community needs more of that. So if you're up for it let me know and let's set something up.

~median

Is skeppy headlining Skepticon? Will there be pin the tail on skeppy? I'm in, if so...

-Nam
"presumptions are the bitch of all assumptions" -- me