Author Topic: IMAGINARY [#926]  (Read 383 times)

Offline DL

IMAGINARY [#926]
« on: January 13, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »

You all explanations are all completely IMAGINARY, prove to us that your all explanations are not all IMAGINARY, you are a smart person! common! you can do it!

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
Re: IMAGINARY [#926]
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 09:07:37 PM »
You all explanations are all completely IMAGINARY, prove to us that your all explanations are not all IMAGINARY, you are a smart person! common! you can do it!

Two comments;

1. Are you a solipsist?  If you are, then you are talking to yourself right now.  Is that what you really think?  If so, there is no point in talking with you.

2. I'm not saying no gods can exist ... I'm saying show me.  Can you show me your god is credible in ways that other gods are not?  How do you know that multiple gods do not exist?

I await your reply.  If you have a better grasp of reality than I do, you can convince me to change my mind.  Do you have the humility to do the same if I show my grasp is better?
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 09:28:25 PM »
Hermes: I'll leave my cynicism only being vaguely stated by this comment

OP: whose to say that the story isn't the exact opposite of what you said?
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 04:14:21 PM »
Wait... wha....  By the sheer amount of grammatical errors and the vagueness I have no clue what the hell the OP is trying to convey.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline oogabooga

• Graduate
  • Darwins +22/-0
  • I doubt, therefore I might be.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 04:21:44 PM »
Wait... wha....  By the sheer amount of grammatical errors and the vagueness I have no clue what the hell the OP is trying to convey.
I can't decipher it either. But I have this whole "I'm not a native English speaker" thing going for me. What's your excuse?  ;D
Excreta Occurs

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

ah, let's see if I can so this so the OP might understand:

Your religion is all completely imaginary, prove to us that your religion is not all imaginary. 

I will refrain from assuming your level of intelligence.

"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/