Author Topic: Ask me 2 or 3 questions [#801]  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
Re: Ask me 2 or 3 questions [#801]
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2008, 09:05:39 PM »
Ah... I see
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2008, 10:09:23 AM »
@ Velkyn:
Because you have no answers and do not wish to admit this.  You show no respect to my beliefs and views with you refusal to answer anyone's questions. Again, you claimed that the Bible would answer my questions. Period, no excuses.  I said it didn't and asked why.  Now, we have you using some imagined offense to a being that shouldn't even care as your excuse. 

First of all, I come here, because I like to do so. I like to discuss these kind of things with people who have different opinions. I think I can learn from all of you, and perhaps you all can learn from me. Then why would I discuss this kind of things with someone who says he will keep on insulting my God (and therefor me, because I believe in Him.)? I am trying to answer every question the best I can.

I have yet to see how you can show my supposed "insult" ""Why God was too stupid to realize that killing everyone on the earth wouldn't work to stop evil/sin?" as anything more than an honest question, if bluntly worded.  Why didn't a omnipotent/omniscient being unable to know that his action of killing all but 8 people on the planet to remove evil forever wouldn't work? 

I still think the bible will answer most of your questions, but I also have a lot of questions. it probably takes a lifetime of study. You can't expect getting all the answers withing reading it once or twice.

No, you claimed that the Bible would answer my questions.  It was not a matter of you "thinking" this.  You said it was a fact.  I showed it was not a fact. Unfortunately for you, I have read the Bible *more* than once or twice.  You seem to be digging yourself in deeper. 

"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline xTigerx

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWFSMD?
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2008, 11:13:35 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum.  I've got a question for you, and hope you don't mind answering.  I sincerely want to hear a well-reasoned answer to that question, and if there isn't one, isn't that a huge hole in your belief system?

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=3201.0
God, if you're real, show yourself.  ...still waiting...

Offline Tails_155

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • L!5
    • The Enigma Puzzle
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2008, 01:36:08 PM »
You know, taking offense to the whole "you called my daddy stupid" kinda statements... are you eight? he didn't wish anything bad, he just questioned judgment, I CAN wish bad things, I just choose not to... Velkyn's actions are harmless
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Lead!

I'm not all analysis, I like art, too: See?