1. How can (doctors) believe in medical miracles, and how can most Christians believe in the healing power of prayer when it is obvious that God does not answer the prayers of the amputee?
God's purpose in prayer is for us to get to know who he is and his holiness rather than to get God to do our bidding. Humans are imperfect, and as such, God knows better than we do what is best.
Think about it this way, people who are amputees may have lost their legs, but with that they can gain so much. Many of the strongest, kindest, and bravest people I know have mental and physical disabilities, but their lives aren't worse because of what they can't do or don't have.
2. Why are there so many starving people in our world?
God could be answering their prayers by allowing them to live an eternal life with him in Heaven.
3. Why does God demand the death of so many innocent people in the Bible? Look up these verses:
- Exodus 35:2 – God demands that we kill everyone who works on the Sabbath day.
- Deuteronomy 21:18-21 – God demands that we kill disobedient teenagers.
- Leviticus 20:13 – God demands the death of homosexuals.
- Deuteronomy 22:13-21 – God demands that we kill girls who are not virgins when they marry.
Most Christians don't interpret the Bible 100% literally. You shouldn't either. It's not that we should kill these people, but I think that these things are all morally wrong in God's eyes.
4. Why does the bible contain some much Anti-Scientific Nonsense?
God, by definition, is omnipotent. Therefore, if you believe in God, you must believe that he can do anything, regardless of what mere humans believe is possible or not. Nothing to do with the Bible.
5. Why is God such a huge proponent of slavery in the Bible? Look up these Bible verses:
He isn't. Remember the Pharaoh enslaving the Jews? Well, Moses lead them out of Egypt and they got their own nation. He wouldn't have let that happen if he liked slavery.
6. Why do bad things happen to good people?
Because life isn't perfect. If it was, we would already be in heaven. When bad things happen, there is good in it. we learn, we grow, we mature, we have new experiences. Sometimes the worst things, like drug addiction can lead to finding Christ, and overcoming your disease. In this way, I think God does heal so many people. If you are a good person, you will spend eternity in heaven, the ultimate "good thing".
7. Why didn’t Jesus’ Miracles In The Bible Leave Behind Any Evidence?
There would be no faith.
8. How Do we explain the fact that Jesus Has never Appeared to you?
Jesus is with me every day. He is the only person who will always love you no matter what you do or who you are.
9. Why does Jesus Want you to eat his body and drink his Blood?
Not all Christians believe that the body and blood of Jesus Christ are present in the Eucharist. As someone who does not have an opinion either way, I can't answer.
10. Christians get divorced at the same rate as non-christians.
God gave people free will. I mean, look at you. You can blaspheme all you want, and God won't intervene. Just because Marriage is sacred doesn't mean that people have to honor it. All people (even Christians) break other commandments, because people are fallible. If we weren't we would be omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent.... we would be God himself.