Author Topic: The fuck is wrong with this dude?  (Read 97 times)

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +155/-2
  • Ya tu sabes
Nah son...

Offline stuffin

• Reader
  • Darwins +119/-4
  • WWGHA Member
Re: The fuck is wrong with this dude?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 05:33:57 PM »
I tried to tell people about him during the campaign. Tells you how much people pay attention to me.

The man has a god complex, he sees anything he does as a biblical truth, and we know true the bible is.
Don't stop smiling at the world and keep your head full of hope.

Offline LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +242/-6
  • I'm Your Nurse, Not Your Waitress...
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 05:39:56 PM »
Well, I guess technically they didn't die from the storm, they died from the poor response to the storm.
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you've had for so long.  But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Professor
  • Darwins +360/-39
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 06:11:23 PM »
In December, public safety officials revised the official count to 64, adding some fatalities newly certified as indirect deaths related to the storm.

For instance, emergency personnel were unable to reach the home of a man who collapsed during the storm. Doctors had classified his death as natural, and it was not initially considered a storm-related death.

Other deaths later determined to be indirectly caused by the storm included a case of exposure to carbon monoxide, a suicide, a person run over by his own vehicle and a death from complications following a fall.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/29/us/puerto-rico-growing-death-toll/index.html

The article does a good job of explaining how and why the number has changed so much but Trump is zeroing in on the type of information I quoted and blowing it out of proportion in his mind and making it all about him.
I am not sure how to describe the intricacies of this Hell, so I chose to begin with the most common or prominent theme of Hell, which is uncertainty.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +446/-25
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 08:08:38 PM »
this moron lied about even the first figures released.  He had to cut them by 10X  and still has to lie. 

fuck him and the wannabee Nazis that follow him.
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +155/-2
  • Ya tu sabes
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 01:33:51 PM »
The article does a good job of explaining how and why the number has changed so much but Trump is zeroing in on the type of information I quoted and blowing it out of proportion in his mind and making it all about him.

Yeah, he's trying to say the number that Harvard came up with is somehow a conspiracy by the Democrats. And like velkyn was saying, he's even lying about the initial numbers.

And what's so weird to me about this whole thing is that it's like he's trying to make Florida unwinnable for Republicans going forward. It was already a swing state. He completely mismanaged the relief effort in Puerto Rico. So thousands of people moved to the mainland, joining the thousands that had already been leaving because Congress low key fucked the island a few years back. And then he throws salt on the wound and denies their pain because he feels personally slighted? I mean yo, none of my close family lives on the island anymore. But some of my extended family does. I don't think a lot of people appreciate what it's like to not know for weeks whether or not your people are okay...or just how angry you're going to be at someone trying to erase that. And it's not just people that personally dealt with that. If you saw your friend becoming a wreck because they're not sure whether or not their grandmother is okay and they have no way of knowing and all they want is to drop everything to fly out but they can't....if you saw that, you'd be just as angry. And it just so happens that a large portion of this group are now in Florida, which is why Ron DeSantis and Rick Scott are trying to move away from Trump on this.

It seems like he's almost plotting and scheming to come up with new ways to hate him.
Nah son...

Offline stuffin

• Reader
  • Darwins +119/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »

Yeah, he's trying to say the number that Harvard came up with is somehow a conspiracy by the Democrats. And like velkyn was saying, he's even lying about the initial numbers.

And what's so weird to me about this whole thing is that it's like he's trying to make Florida unwinnable for Republicans going forward. It was already a swing state. He completely mismanaged the relief effort in Puerto Rico. So thousands of people moved to the mainland, joining the thousands that had already been leaving because Congress low key fucked the island a few years back. And then he throws salt on the wound and denies their pain because he feels personally slighted? I mean yo, none of my close family lives on the island anymore. But some of my extended family does. I don't think a lot of people appreciate what it's like to not know for weeks whether or not your people are okay...or just how angry you're going to be at someone trying to erase that. And it's not just people that personally dealt with that. If you saw your friend becoming a wreck because they're not sure whether or not their grandmother is okay and they have no way of knowing and all they want is to drop everything to fly out but they can't....if you saw that, you'd be just as angry. And it just so happens that a large portion of this group are now in Florida, which is why Ron DeSantis and Rick Scott are trying to move away from Trump on this.

It seems like he's almost plotting and scheming to come up with new ways to hate him.

I've been saying since the Maria debacle, all the people in Puerto Rico need to move to Florida, register to vote, cause they can't if they stay put, and change Florida.

Don't stop smiling at the world and keep your head full of hope.